What the fudge is this?! *pic added*

Beth88

Reaction score
I was just getting dressed (yes im very lazy) and i looked down and i have a line going from by my pubic bone to my belly button :shock: :shock: :shock: what on earth is this?! its like a dark bit of skin kinda.. very thin line but oh my god it looks weird!

Its called the linea nigra and it's caused by the body having more melanin in its system than normal.
Wow thats really early, you normaly don't get it until the second tri

oh i see :shock: its very noticeable to me.. ill try and get a pic of it later.. gosh.. its as though its sprung from nowhere! ha.

Whoa, my OH was winding me up in the bath the other day and said he could see a faint one, i cudnt see over my boobis to check but when i got out it wasnt there !!! I think he was just playing me up cus i said it looks like a seam !!

Blimey thats early!! :shock:

You sure your not further along :lol:

I still have mine from last time, a little darker now though.

:hug:

:shock: thats VERY early to be getting that with christopher my 1st i didnt notice that line on my tum until i was well into 2nd tri :shock:

wow i was nearly in 3rd tri on all of mine before i got that xxxxx

ooo maybe it isnt then? its not like black, but its defo a line thing... right in the middle.. this is weird!

may be u should post a piccie cuz as far as i know in theory and my own experience these lines dont appear til 2/3rd tri :think:

well i think im only 5 weeks :shock: ill get a pic later once im done with my studying, it looks like someone has drawn a faint brown line down my stomach.. weird as hell..

Beth - maybe you are really more pregnant than you realise?

hehe scatterpatch that made me laugh :rotfl: you must have big boobies! I'm jealous!! spread the love, girl!

I've still got mine left over from last time. I couldn't remember when I got it but I've just checked my old bump pics & it appeared (faintly) between the 16 week & 19 week ones. So you've got yours very early!

:think: does everyone get this i dont remember getting it at all :think:

get the camera out girlie i so want to see a picture now.

Hm i cant get a decent pic coz the flash makes it look lighter... but i think ucan see it a little bit in these pics

i can see it, it will get darker but yes it is there :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back