how big is your uterus at 12 weeks?

lanny

Reaction score
hi i turned 12 weeks on wednesday, i have been trying to sleep on my side as i read online that this was best. So i roll from side to side all night and when i wake up on a morning i have a little lay on my back. Anyway when i do I get a hard ball about the size of my fist above my pubic bone to just under my belly button is this my uterus? it really stands out like a hill only when ive been on my side for a wile before hand tho and as im quite thin this is all you can see i keep showin my o/h saying look i think that must be the baby lol

Oooh good question! I can't remember from 8.5 years ago when it starts showing above the pubic bone, so would be good to hear from more recent mums!

I think uterus is about the size of a grapefruit at that stage (not 100% sure though) so could well be uterus but I have no idea as have never experienced/heard about this before. Hope someone else can give you more definate answers!

Ooh and at 12 weeks it moves up out of pubic bone area!

this may sound stupid but if it first thing in morning it may be your bladder pushing it forward a bit better but tbh i dont have a clue i have a huge jelly belly and wont be seeing a bump till about 20weeks lol

Yes! It is baby! I had the exact same thing when I was pregnant with my oldest ( didn't really get it with my youngest as I put on loads of wait after my first) I remember lying mostly on one side all night and when I rolled onto my back there he was a little ball on one side!! I thought it was so cute that he'd snuggled up to one side! Obviously when I'd get up an that the ball would go but I used to love it in the mornings! Ps..I was only 7 and a half stone when I was pregnant with him so maybe you do feel it more if your slimmer?

yea i,m sure it is the baby i give it a little rub lol well im 5'11 and 10 and half stone wont be that for long tho as with my other 2 i put 4 stone on each time :(. i am showing when i am stood up aswell but when i lay down thats all you can see just was thinking if it not the baby what the hell is it lol

yea i,m sure it is the baby i give it a little rub lol well im 5'11 and 10 and half stone wont be that for long tho as with my other 2 i put 4 stone on each time :(. i am showing when i am stood up aswell but when i lay down thats all you can see just was thinking if it not the baby what the hell is it lol

You didn't swallow a whole grapefruit for your midnight snack did you? tee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back