opk - is this a postive? (pic)

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
What do you think of this? The line isn't as dark as the control line but its pretty dark - surely I can take this as a positive even though the packet says its negative until the line is as dark or darker?

Sorry about the quality of the pic but it won't focus on close up things :roll:

private002.jpg

Yep I would take that as a positive hun! Get BDing and good luck! :D

I would take it as a positive as well, get bding :wink:

I would take that as a + its only a fraction off being as dark as the control line. Good luck xxx

Its darker then the ones I used to get as positive darling get in that bedroom :lol: good luck xx

woohoo thanks guys! I've only used about 5 sticks so far so im chuffed I got a reading at all to be honest! :D :dance:

Yay SHP, get off the forum and into the bedroom! :rotfl:

I always take the strongest line I get as a positive so I'd take your's as a positive Hun, get BD'ing :D

We didn't get to bd that night because we fell out :oops: and the next night we were too tired.. is there any hope left for me this month if we bd tonight?? :( We've only bd once on Thursday, i really dont think it will happen for this this month now :wall:

Hi, from the positive on the OPK they say you will ovulate within the next 12 - 36 hours. You are also fertile up to one day after ovulation. Do you know exactly when you ovulated? Good luck honey :hug:

Won't do any harm to bd tonight and it may work :)

If you bd'd on thursday you should still be in with a chance as sperm can last around five days ish when you're fertile :hug: :hug:

mrs_metal said:
Won't do any harm to bd tonight and it may work :)

If you bd'd on thursday you should still be in with a chance as sperm can last around five days ish when you're fertile :hug: :hug:

Yeah I just hope its a good enough chance though.. i really needed to bd that sat night when i got the positive opk! argh :wall:

Sammy, I'm nto sure because im still getting ovulation type twings today and have been since saturday so either it has already happened or still happening.. depends what these ovulation twinges actually mean i suppose!

"Ovulation Symptoms
About one-fifth of women actually feel ovulatory activity, which can range from mild achiness (before ovulation) to twinges of pain ~mittelschmerz,~(after the egg is released) and cramping (post ovulation) ."

Hope its not the cramping after ovulation im getting.. prob is though.

I've been wondering about ov twinges as well as before the my loss I'd never had any pain or feeling around ov, absolutely nothing, but since I've been getting a lot of ov pain starting about a week (or sometimes more) before ov and carrying on about week (or more) after! I ov'd over the weekend as well as you and I've definitely got pain in both ovaries today when it was only in 1 leading up to ov! :doh:

We've got as much chance as each other this month hun, you BD'd on thursday and ov'd on saturday. I BD'd on friday and ov'd on sunday so lots and lots of baby dust to both of us :hug: :hug:

mrs_metal said:
I've been wondering about ov twinges as well as before the my loss I'd never had any pain or feeling around ov, absolutely nothing, but since I've been getting a lot of ov pain starting about a week (or sometimes more) before ov and carrying on about week (or more) after! I ov'd over the weekend as well as you and I've definitely got pain in both ovaries today when it was only in 1 leading up to ov! :doh:

We've got as much chance as each other this month hun, you BD'd on thursday and ov'd on saturday. I BD'd on friday and ov'd on sunday so lots and lots of baby dust to both of us :hug: :hug:

ohh good luck mrs metal.. ya never know, we might still have an ok chance. I got my + opk on sat so I think that would mean I could have ov on sun cos its 12-24 hours after a +.. i think. I bd last night so we'll see.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back