Er, what is this feeling?

Princess81

Reaction score
Ok, so I am just chillling watching the TV and on my laptop. Twice in the past few minutes I have felt, what I can only describe as a flicking sensation a couple of inches below my bellybutton. The first time I ignorned it, but it's just happened again :shock:.

Anyone had this? Or am I weird?

oooh, i don't know how it works in terms of timing but i would guess its baby...............oooooohhhhh soooooo exciting!! xxx

I did wonder, but I thought it was too early at 10 weeks? I looked it up and a lot of people say they feel movement from 8 weeks but not usually with the first. It was really strange, just laying down with the laptop on my belly, but it was a defo distinct flick type feeling, not bubbly or wind-like :lol:

wow that is amazing, actually a bit emotional now!! (not that it takes much lol!) aw, i'm so so happy for you xxxxxxxx

wow amazing princess...how exciting. x x x x

I had a tickled feeling with Isla but I had to be somewhere quiet and lie down. It was so gentle, I really miss having her in my belly :(

Sounds like baby hun! :love: My auntie had the same! How sweet x

I've had the same too, I don't think it's baby kicking, just more or less fidgiting around :L xxx

I lie in bed or on the sofa with my hands on my bare tummy and I'm convinced I can feel movement. Of course it could just be my digestive system but I like to think its the baby. Why not? We know its moving in there somewhere!

I remember feeling little "bubbly" type feelings early on but put it down to my tummy, when I went for my 12 week scan Odhrán was going crazy, I couldn't believe how much he was moving and how fast, not surprising we feel the LO's so early they are so active x

Princess that sounds so exciting your so lucky I can't wait to feel my baby!

How exciting!!!!

I keep thinking I feel mine, but its probably just wind in my case (have a lot of it at the mo TMI). How great for you!!!

It's happened about 4 times this evening :shock:
Maybe its a muscle spasm or something? Mum told me not to be daft, that there's no way I'd feel it yet :oooo:

ahhh naughty mummy telling you that!! we want it to be baby moving around!! i'm sure it is baby..let's think its that! ;)

xxx

:lol: OK, it's exactly the same feeling as the last time. I'll soon see how active baby is at the scan eeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back