What started my labour off

evie_smith

Reaction score
A very long hard "talk" with my husband for two hours lol a very hot bath (straight after) and that night no dinner just a couple off egg custard cakes and some sour cream n chive spicy pringles and oh my lord hotter than a vindaloo! Worked tho! Lol!!! Xx.

The whole sex from behind and very hot bath followed by spicy food and little dinner worked with my last as well lol funny that! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic Evie - could you not have tried that all 6 weeks ago! ha ha

Well done on little Chloe Anne-Marie

That helps Evie..:) so its back to sex and spicy food..:) when r u back home

:rofl: glad it work for you evie xx

Last edited:
sour cream n chive spicy pringles

OMG they are spicy arent they?! my dad bought some by mistake last weekend :sick:

lol.

you definately werent needing much to get things moving again after your marathon early stage lol xx

fab might have to give into hubby to get my sex ban lifted then

i been doing this every night for the last 2 weeks!! :doh:

I had a "spicy" curry last night... I think my mild korma is spicier than what mum made!! Lol bless her!

I had a "spicy" curry last night... I think my mild korma is spicier than what mum made!! Lol bless her!

LOL

With my son we got takeaway, it was a chicken madras and i told the chef not to hold back lol and a stupid amount of pineapple...all fresh and chopped before my eyes

when you are into curry i suppose you got to crank it up a notch or two.

Evie how can you even have Vindaloo in the house?! it makes my eyes water at the mere thought of it

I hate curry normally but I was winding my mum up saying I might as well go to the chippy and get a pot of curry sauce to drink cos it'll be better than what she made!! At least she tried though lol

Awww I know bless her. see, she knows you too well, knows yo don't like curry.

bless her chaz!!
We always eat really spicy food so i dont think it help me alot. I still got some gambian food left over in the fridge that i will eat today and im not joking.. them scoth bonnet chilies are so spicy it almost makes me feel sick.

Oh dear!! Good luck with that hunni!!

Christ i have the worst heartburn ever and all i've done is sneeze :wall2:

I love vindaloo!!! Mmmmm!!

The pringles seriously were hotter tho!! Lol try them ladies xx

I love vindaloo!!! Mmmmm!!

The pringles seriously were hotter tho!! Lol try them ladies xx

they should come with a health warning

***ONLY WHEN DESPERATELY OVERDUE***

Seriously evil crisps :lol:

If you lik them Evie, look for "lucky tatties" one bite and you will be hooked :lol:

Do you think a hot bath will work?? I might go plonk my butt in one in a min! I'm trying to have a nap but I can't get off here so I'm giving up!! Luckily sil is getting Lacey from school cos I cba!!

Nana told me to sit in a bath as hot as i could stand and drink a pint of orange juice with 2tbsps castor oil and a nip of vodka.

I'll save this advice for eh, never :lol:

But a bath might help. has to be soo hot you can barely sit down tho... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back