my hot water

Spritzer

Reaction score
after having no hot water for 2weeks (i got so desperate for a bath i once filled the bath using the shower head, wouldnt reccomend it it takes a VERY long time, lol)

i went in and gave the council lady a piece of my mind on friday, and well what do you know a plumber was at my door first thing sat morning :lol:

think they were scared of hormonal preg lady without her bath?!?! :lol:

i've been having 2 a day since it got fixed :dance:

The council lady obviously realised you should never mess with a pregnant woman! :lol:

I've been told to make the most of relaxing baths, but in a way, I hope you don't get too used to them because baby arrives soon :pray: xx

dannii - you really are a serial poster on here, its all going to go a bit quiet in 3rd tri when you finally do go into labour :(

i guess i should make it 3 a day till baby arrives to make the most of it, lol

lol! I'm always lurking :twisted:

And posting... And moaning... lol!

3 a day sounds great to me! If my skin could handle that, I'd be in the bath constantly - bliss! x

Awwww Im jelous!!! i dont have a bath and wated to get one fitted before LO arrival,not going to happen though due to demand for plumbers.

Have a bath for me Puurlease!!

aramintalovegrove said:
Awwww Im jelous!!! i dont have a bath and wated to get one fitted before LO arrival,not going to happen though due to demand for plumbers.

Have a bath for me Puurlease!!
Alright stinky! Will do :D

LOL hope you have a shower or some other alternative way of cleaning yourself :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back