What started my labour off

it's one of those that crops up now and again...never felt the need to do that to myself, not even 12 days overdue last time lol. i have been known to faint and sleep on the bathroom floor after taking a senna tablet, so castor oil would finish me :rofl:

Lol pure orange gives me the shits!! Hahaa!! Castor oil would kill me then

Are these pringles sour cream and chives or sour cream and chive spicy? My sil says their just sour cream and chive, no spicy?!

Are these pringles sour cream and chives or sour cream and chive spicy? My sil says their just sour cream and chive, no spicy?!

They're new, sour cream and chive, i think, but with a little label saying spicy on them...evil things :x

I made it clear to OH that now when im overdue i get what ever i want! cuz im working on overtime!
so exept from suggesting naked cuddles and naked talks or last night i said twinkle need to have a word with the beast, well i also think i need a FAT kebab with cheese chips and plenty of chili sauce tomorrow or thursday..

Yea they are new there is sour cream and chive which is lush or a new sour cream a chive with the word spicy on them and omg! If anything was gonna start me
Off that was! Lol they reckon a hot bath only works after sex lol! And it was soo hot put myself in in stages haha!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to find these crisps! Lol once I start eatting pringles though I can't stop and end up being sick! Lol

Last edited:
I need to find these crisps! Lol once I start eatting pringles though I can't stop and end up being sick! Lol

That's what I'm like I only got through half a tube and my husband made me eat four more and then I downed a load of milk. We got them from
Asda x

Good luck with it? Lol it worked had cholé on the 18th :love:

I think their a spammer! They said they think thier baby will be here on the 9th October?!!!

Who?? I'm confused

I want my baby NOW!!!! will i get done if i try to induce my own labour by doing what evie did full term! ?

i had them pringles tonight but didnt find them spicy :(

Really??? Maybe I had an off pack lol they were hotter than the homemade and curry house vindaloos I have has not hot but the after tang spicy as!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back