What size to buy?

marley

Reaction score
My baby is due 5th Oct and i've found a winter all in one coat..

Only problem is i'm struggling with what size to buy?

I know she will technically be in the '3-6' category, however, i wondered if maybe i should just go for the 6-9months..

The measurement guide says there's on a 1kg difference between the 3-6 and 6-9... 3-6 is for babies who weigh up to 8kg and 6-9 months is for baby up to 9kg.

Just wondering what your opinions are?

I mean i don't wanna buy too big so she looks silly but i want her to get lots of wear out of her clothes!

xxxxxxxx

6-9 will be huge november december time but may be well needed feb march time, i personally would look for a cheap one (can get gorg ones round her for like a tenner) and buy both sizes xx

Thanks Piglet! Thats what i thought... It's £20 so maybe i could justify buying too... theres another one on the site i saw which is quite cute... maybe i'll get that one too.

Thanks for the help xx

Id personally get 3-6 as in my experience there quiet big anyway, its gorgeous! xx

Thanks ladies! Gonna go for 3-6 months :) xxx

I always found as well that even though it's freezing outside they are so snuggly that Lizzie only ever needed a vest on underneath or she would sweat too much. So you don't have to allow room underneath for more clothes iykwim?

It's gorgeous btw, I love pramsuits!

I want that pram suit so badly for Paige :shock: I hope it snows this year!

Paige still fits in some 3-6 stuff so I wouldn't worry about your LO growing out of it too soon. They can last ages if you have a small baby :)

u never know some babies get chubbier before they get longer others get longer then gain a lil belly its puzzel really best bet is the earlier suggestion getting two cheaper ones x

Hey Ladies,

Well shes not even born yet i feel like i am being super organised haha..

I went with th 3-6 months, we'll see what shes like when she comes out :) x

August Mum, i just ordered it! I was ready to pay with my card and then they send they'll send me an invoice, so i guess its like a credit online catelogue?!! xx

Do you use Very.co.uk often ?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back