clothes size

babybumpdec

Reaction score
what size clothes did you dress your baby in when he/she was first born! im puzzled...... was it newborn or 0-3....

did u just dress baby in sleepsiuts and cardigtans or did u spend money on little outfits... also what did baby weigh when born?

I have mainly bought 0-3 months as I have been told baby just grows and both me and OH are tall so am expecting this one to be a long baby. We have got a couple of newborn pieces but not many. Have mainly bought sleepsuits and a couple of tops, but have got a cute pair of jeans and cords also. The only thing we have splashed out on is a newborn suit for baby to come home in, but we want to keep that anyway as a keepsake. We are expectng quite a few clothes to be bought for us when baby arrives but at least I know that I have enough sleepsuits as apparently they are the best thing for a new baby. x

Hi Dani

Didn't you have that "baby" yet?

Bloody hell I'm slow, was only reading that thread the other day. Thought the name was familer. I need help, this pregnancy brain is getting worse, if anyone sees my brain could they please give it back x

LOL i wouldnt have noticed, dont worry beanie its not pregnancy brain lol xx

i thought it was her when she made the other thread about what to pack, wasnt sure wether to say anything or not.

she has some front i will give her that! lol

Thanks melanieyeah, asked my midwife yesterday if it got better and she said that when they take out the placenta the rest of your brain goes with it...I think she was joking x

She needs to have with me, seriously she is great I am bvery lucky to have her as my midwife. My friend came along with me who is 14 weeks pregnant, and my midwife even let her hear her bean's heartbeat for the first time.

Awww that's nice of her :)
My midwife is the same - very funny and always makes me laugh - keeps my spirits up :)

Ahahahahahahahahhahhahaaa, Urchin, that made me laugh :) Well done.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Also my midwife is lovely, Sarah Baby Belly if you have any strange questions you want me to ask again let me know as I have an appointment tomorrow :wink: I am hoping that my midwife will be the one that delivers my baby as he worls at the MW Unit that I am having little un in (if she's on time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back