• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What size clothes is your baby in?

lozzi

Reaction score
Just wonder what size clothes your baby is wearing and what age they are?

Ellouise is 14 weeks (just ova 3 months) and is in

Top half... Newborn/0-3

Bottom half/sleepsuits... 0-3/3-6

Nappy size... Newborn 1

christ knows were she gets her slim hips. coz its certainly not mummy!!!

Jam is in 6-9 clothes, tho we do have a tshirt from Tescos which is newborn and he still wears it lmao!!! :shock: :rotfl:

nappy size is 4+ in disposables and size 2/medium for reuseables!

Nathan is 11 weeks today and he is in size 3 nappies, 6-9 month vests and baby grows, 6-9 to 9-12 month tops and 3-6 months pants although they are starting to get to tight round his waist now but the length is ok. He has a really broad back and shoulders and really long arm but normal sized legs.

Jake is 5 months old

3-6 months clothes

Size 2 nappies

I think Jake will probably be in the next size up for clothes and nappies in around 4-6 weeks.

Hiya

Conal is 23 weeks in neborn pant 0-3 tops and num2 nappy although a bit big

Willow was massive though at 3 months she was in 6-9 clothes anf then went up to 9-12 at about 6 months and then stayed in them till she was 1 1/2 she is now 2 2/12 and in 12/18 months pants she did go up to 18-24 but now no nappy back down again :lol:

Skinny little arse on her definatly not in my genes lucky cow :lol:

Heather

Emily is 1 month old and has already out grown her newborn clothes and is in 0-3month clothes
little fatty

Hopes is 6 months old and in year old clothes for legs upper body everything, and in 4+ nappies my chunky lass :cheer:

it depends on the shop... she still fits in some new born stuff. but then some 3-6 aren't going to last her long :think:

she is in size 3 nappies and has been for a while now. we just seemed to skip size two! she has got a big bum like her mum :D

The wears 3-6 months tops but 6-9 months bottoms to accommodate her cloth bum lol

She wears a mix if sizes in her cloth nappies depending on the make and i have no idea about disposables because i've never bought them.

The Stan is in 9-12 mainly, although I still squidge him into a couple of 6-9 favourites :lol:

He's always had to have bigger trousers to fit over his nappies.

Brody is in 0-3 month clothes and size 2 napppies. A lot of things fit him in length but not round the belly! He's gonna be short and round! :lol:

Like sam said it all depends on the shop.

Tia has loads of 0-3 vest that still fit but some 3-6 dont :shock:

Tops mostly 3-6 bottoms still 3-6 just because shes going to be tall i reckon.

Shes been in size 3 nappies for ages only cos size 2 seemed to fit one day and not the next, cant see her going up to 4 for ages

Also ive bought her summer bits in 6-9 and 9-12.

xxxx

As others have said it depends on the shop. Arianna is 9mths and still fits some newborn vests. Tops are 3-6mth and bottoms are 6-9mths.
She's just a little toot!!

Aimee is in 9-12 months with most things although i buy her 12-18 month vests for comfort. She still has some really small things in her wardrobe that still fit her but the sleeves are too short. I sometimes wish Nathan was a girl cos they are almost in the same size clothes and life would be so much easier.

Harrison is in 6-9 months and will more than likely go up to 9-12 soon, he's so long!

Eloras top half is 0-3... sometimes 3-6.
Her bottom half is 6-9 due to having a BIG tummy (dunno where she gets that from lol)
Shes in size 4 nappies.

luke has just gone into 0-3 month sleepsuits and some outfits but he is still mainly in newborn clothes.

at 11 weeks he weighs 9lbs 14oz he is quite long.

he is now in size 2 nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back