What pets do we own?

We have two black cats, aged 3. Their names are Salem & Hex - we got them from the RSPCA almost a year ago. They were the longest serving residents having been there for 6 months. A lot of people don't like black cats as they think they are evil!! I think they are adorable :)

Hi, that is really weird as me & my DH were reading about Salem & Hex yesterday, as we have been looking into getting another cat (after being cat free for 14 years) we feel ready for another, it sounds stupid but we were so upset when amber (our 10month tortoise shell got knocked over by a car) anyway I love black cats, Salem & Hex are two lucky and lovely cats nice to say hello x

Those snakes are gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for putting the pics up :) xx

Thank you for the nice comments. when we first started out, our collection grew to around 10 snakes, 8 bearded dragons, 7 tarantulas, 2 scorpions and 2 mantids x

Can't even remember if I have posted here before.

We have a 4 year old calico cat called Amber who we both adore.

Picture078-1.jpg

Helping me change the bedsheeets

Picture297.jpg

Crimbo cat

Picture674-1.jpg

(I promise she was not hurt at all during the last piccie!!!!)

xxxxxxxxx

lol your cat is cheeky!

i have a 26 year old man who lives with me, he is toilet trained but needs feeding and watering on a daily basis otherwise he gets grumpy! generally well behaved tho

Wow, your cat is gorgeous Carnat - I love the pictures :) xx

We have two cats called Mickey Mouse and KitKat. They are the spitting image of each down to the exact same marking under their chin even though I got mickey when I was in Manchester and someone dumped KitKat in our garden up here! mickey is the bigger one.

We also have a rather camera shy rat called Pip.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327603223.646104.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327603223.646104.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies and sorry about the massive piccies!

LOL Lynette - I have one of "those" indoors as well. Mine is 31 though and is much harder work than my little kitty !!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Let's see we have 2 bunnies. Named mr carrot and sir lettuce, a puppy named coco, a canary named plopiplop and 2 tanks of tropical fishes....as my oh says that's enough now that's enough lol.

omg hope i LOVE your pet names hahaha i used to have a rabbit called Hot-pot lol but he got eaten by a fox :-(

:rofl: plopiplop

I had to give my cat away when we moved to a new apartment building because no pets are allowed here.
I'm absolutely heartbroken still, that was in October.

This is the first time in my entire life that I have not owned a cat and I am so lost :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We have 2 staffie crosses Charlie (cause he looked like a troublesome Charlie!) & Lilly (cause she's Lilly white) a grey tabby called Winston (after Winston Churchill cigars) and about 50 fish, only one has been named Percy (the plec!)

Everytime I'd brought up the subject of babies we got a new pet instead lol

Let's see we have 2 bunnies. Named mr carrot and sir lettuce, a puppy named coco, a canary named plopiplop and 2 tanks of tropical fishes....as my oh says that's enough now that's enough lol.

:rofl: love those names!!!! xxxx

Last edited:
I have three Jack Russell's
Jip, Abbie & Patch. Love them alll, :)
Used to basically have a farm yard with all our pets though, and did have 3 fish called, fish, chips & Mushy peas, but chips ate mushy peas, and then wasn't satisfied so ate fish too. xx

haha who knew chips could be so dangerous!!!! :shock:

:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back