What pets do we own?

This is bam he is a pain in the arse and I want to kill him ALOT! But I love him he is our baby boy
569adf3f-1081-cdec.jpg
569adf3f-10a6-c5f9.jpg
he hated me for this one lol
569adf3f-10eb-2cf9.jpg

Oh my god, he is soooooo cute I want him. How old is bam?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

hes 10 months and believe me you really wouldnt want him lol xxx

cosmic i want your doggie sooooooooooooo bad xxxx

Amyrose, I would LOVE ur dog. I think I uploaded a photo of my boys (but sadly one we lost last year) I would love another dog. Is bam a white german shepard?

Thanks Hun no he is a Siberian husky he's not fully grown yet. He does look very like a german Shepard doesn't he. He has so many wolf mannerisms it's unreal and I have never seen a dog to be as intelligent as he is I sometimes think he will speak at any moment lol

Me and hubby want another dog, and husky is on our list, and german shepard, also alaskin maluties (can't spell it)
But gonna have to wait untill little one is a bit older (and prob once curent dog has passed, he's 11 this year)

FIZZ the pampered goldfish died this week, Josh is gutted and announced its too soon for another, he said a puppy or a kitten might make him feel better though bless x

hi I have a german shepherd x staffy seen left in my profile pic and shes ace x

2 Staffies- Tia 11 years brindle and reggie 3 years white with brindle eye patches ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346086650.879121.jpg xx

I have 9 chickens ( two bluebells, three red hens, two sussex x araucanas ( black) , one lavender araucana and one buff Sussex bantam ) 4 cats ( one ginger and white, one grey and white, one tabby and one black ) 2 rabbits Rex x lop ( one grey one tan) and two musk turtles and load of guppies

We have two very spoilt cats both maine coons, one is the humungus and wonderful Lily who is grey and white tabby and gorgeous
The other is still too kittenlike for me, Poppy is a red tabby and a bundle of claws and teeth still :(

We also have 6 chickens, don't ask me their names, they are just referred to as white, big black, small red, big red, small black and grey
4 are hybrids, 2 old, 2 young, no eggs from any of these due to age :wall2:
2 are pekin bantams, no eggs from either of these as they seem to be constantly broody :wall2:
However they make lovely pets and keep my day entertained by continual attempts at escaping to get food (no escapees today though...yet)

Lol the curse of the Broody! My Araucanas are always broody

We have four very pampered guinea pigs - the pensioner Maurice who is 6 1/2, he lives with Gizmo who will be 2 in September. Then theres the ladies upstairs from the boys Paloma who we adopted a couple of years ago so she is roughly Id say 5 mibbe wee bit older and she lives with the noisebag that is Button who was born on the 1st of May this year

We have two angel piggies - Jules who used to live with maurice and was around 4 1/2 when he passed away nearly 2 years ago and Rikki who was paloma's huspig who would again have been roughly 5 when he passed in June this year xx

Lol the curse of the Broody! My Araucanas are always broody

I don't get why, nobody lays, she just sits up there on imaginary eggs lol
Anyway one of the new ones laid her first egg yesterday, she went up there today too but nothing to see

We have 2 choc labs, 4 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and a tankfull of tropical fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back