What pets do we own?

I own a almost 17 year old cat who gets grumpier every single day, and I also kinda own dogs now, but they are totally not for me

Just had to share my news from this morning. Y DS2's goat had twin female kids this morning xx he called them Anna and Elsa :rofl:

one rabbit and dream about having a few cats

2 cats and a red tailed boa constrictor :)

We have a cat called Daisy. She is fat, noisy and aggressive to strangers but we love her :)

Cat, 2 guinea pigs living here. I'd have a dog but work all time but once my mum retires I'll be straight to dogs trust lol

My list has kinda changed. 5 dogs 10 cats 2 lambs 5 goats 2 horses 1 goldfish 1 gecko 9 chickens. Madness !!!

Similar to TS1982 - 2 cats, a fish, a rabbit, 2 ponies, a small flock of sheep and two hens. Dog passed away December ☹️

Similar to TS1982 - 2 cats, a fish, a rabbit, 2 ponies, a small flock of sheep and two hens. Dog passed away December ☹️

Sorry about your doggy one of mine got killed on the road about a month ago xx I absolutely love animals xx

Some of you have so many pets!!! We have one cat. He's a bengal. Love him to bits but he's a little devil!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back