What pets do we own?

We have a nearly fully grown kitten :) He is very hard work a lot of the time, generally when we're trying to sleep.

Last edited:
Got two verrrrryyyyy naughty rabbits called Rosie and Lily

And a Chameleon called Amber :)

Attachments

• 249.jpg
    249.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 246.jpg
    246.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 6
This is my staffy Arnie :)

As a pup...

DSC00386.jpg

And as he is now....
DSCF0108.jpg

We have two Staffordshire bull terriers

Shady...Shadrack
CIMG1254.jpg

Dakota..The Pie
DakotaRemix.jpg

Shady & Dakota At The Country Park
058.jpg

deanparkswimathon30.jpg

133.jpg

099.jpg

101.jpg

Thank You :)

I forgot to mention we have a tropical fish tank too lol

ive got 2 dogs, Yuki and Chi (fluffy border collie x samoyed) 1 cat, Toby (daft persian) and a bearded dragon called munchie

i have 5 rabbits of my own. and a hamster who is staying with us but not my own.

Ooh I like this thread :D. Glad I'm not the only one with some reptiles and I love your chameleon Kirsty! My OH is allergic to hair and feathers so most of my pets are of the scaly variety:

I've got 4 leopard geckos
Magellan (male)
DSCN6437.jpg

Tango (male)
DSCN6449.jpg

Snow (male)
DSCN6428.jpg

Unnamed so far as this one's a bit young.
DSCN6441.jpg

one house gecko
Hfrenatus1-1.jpg

two mourning geckos (a mum and baby, the baby's below :))
DSCN6465.jpg

and three tarantulas ;). They're very pretty but I'm not going to put pictures of those up just in case someone's very arachnophobic!

Ow those geckos are magnificient Just love the colors! haha Remind me of the character from disney's tangled lol I own two dogs Huskies;)

gorgoues pictures of the lizards :) thought id add a few pictures of my bunnies for you all and the hamster,
here is zorro
IMAG0518.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg
my trio

thats arthur(grey/blue lop, santi the brown n white and minty the all white) they are all rescue bunnies and all had a sad story now very happily neutered and bonded. arthur is 5years, and santi and minty are 2.5yrs

and my elderly pair, coco(black lionhead) and kitty(double mained lioinhead) agian both rescues, and both lovely coco is 9yrs and kitty is 8yrs old.
SS101551.jpg

IMAG0508.jpg

SS101548.jpg

Thanks guys :) glad you liked them! Seems that keeping lizards is getting more and more common now, there's even a reptile section in a new pet store that's opened nearby. I bet there's lots of people with geckos in Royston but as we don't take them out for walks etc, I guess I'll never know :)

Thanks guys :) glad you liked them! Seems that keeping lizards is getting more and more common now, there's even a reptile section in a new pet store that's opened nearby. I bet there's lots of people with geckos in Royston but as we don't take them out for walks etc, I guess I'll never know :)
join a repltile forum, its useful for when they are ill (or at least the rabbit forum i have joined is) and i meet up with a few of the girls for lunch that live near by now and again (figured you can never have too many freinds or people who know how to care for em when you go on hol!) xx

We have 7 Guinea Pigs- Mildred, Dorothy, Sheila, Audrey, Lulu, Elvis and Stan. They range from 5 years old to 9 months old, Dorothy and Sheila are Sisters and Audrey and Elvis are Brother and Sister.
We have a GSD x Lab called Willow who is 3 years old and came from a Rescue- she'd been starved and beaten and was eventually found wandering the streets of Leeds. Despite owning her for 2 years, she still has 'issues' - she's very wary of strangers and will wee herself if she feels threatened by said strangers.
We also have Frank, a 4 month old (ish) Kitten- our most recent addition, got him last week- he'd been abandoned near my Mum and Dads.

Last but not least, I have my 2 horses- Sol and Red. I have Sol 10 years and he's an ex-racer, and I've had Red 4 years, he's 28 and we do lots of Showing cos he looks great for his age!

I have a black cat called Bubbles. If any of you are familiar with the ITV1 show "The Marriage Ref" with Dermot O'Leary, I was on it with my hubby.
He didnt get along with Bubbles, but he's actually warming to him now lol.

I have a puss cat called Diego. He's a little git and has wrecked my house and furniture. I wouldn't be without him though. :D

I have a kitty cat called Claude who is 1 and very mischievous :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314689233912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314689233912.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
  • uploadfromtaptalk1314689253270.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314689253270.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1314689288519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314689288519.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 7
i have a 1 month old puppy..still don't know what kind of puppy is this...

Lol, spotted this thread and thought "I have to post what we've got lol"
2 Cocker Spaniels, Ghillie and Ozzy,
1 Flat Coat Retriever, Bruadar,
1 Border Terrier, Spider,
1 Tortoise, Sweetpea,
1 Chameleon, Simon,
2 Snakes, Bonnie and Clyde, that are currently in the house some where as they escaped yesterday!
1 Senegal Parrot, Emmett,
1 Pygmy Hedgehog, Ryp
1 Sunda Scops Owl, Asbo,
3 Harris Hawks, Beaux, Griffin and Sky,
2 Peregrine hybrid falcons, Willow and Sham,
1 Goshawk, Jesh,
2 Barn owls, Sid and Spook,
2 Tawny owls, Bill and Robin
2 European Eagle owls, Bobby and Tikka,
1 Red tail hawk, Awkward,
1 Snowy owl, Tundra,
1 Steppe Eagle, Ailsa,
1 White tailed Sea eagle, Murray,
1 cockerel, Twinkle (he has extra toes lol)
and 3 horses, Robin, Molly and Jasper)

phew... think thats it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back