what on earth are you doing down there?

Bunnykins

Reaction score
I'm in a proper mardy mood tonight, think I'm tired (no sleep due to acid reflux all night oh the joys!!) everything is p'ssing me off, my oh, the tv, the rabbits everything, and now my little man is at it trying to wind me up from the inside!!! I have no idea what the little monkey is doing but there is tiny fists or something repeatedly bashing my foof, it feels like he's gonna break his way out lol, and he is really bashing what feels like my pubic bone or cervix, and owwwwwww it REALLY hurts, its making me jump and scream, I've had to go sit on my ball!!!! Is anyone else's Lo being a monkey tonight or is it just my little beast?

rabbits doing ya hed in lol. my cats done my head in tonight cause she licking her self to loud hormones!! other then that my son is having a little jig to the tunes i am playing on youtube and having a good strech like he going the catapiller dance ;)

My LO started with the punching/scraping my pubic bone area last night. It actually felt like a nipping sensation but then tonight I can only describe it as a grinding sensation. It bloody hurts! I yelped each time and had to sit forward on sofa, then on OH's computer chair and then my ball!

My LO seems to be moving way more now too! I wonder if its LO's head turning down there which is hurting us? Or does yours actually feel like punches? x

It's hard to say, they feel like punches because they are quite sharp and forceful, but then I do get a really bad pressure feeling which could be his head pushing down and it does kind of grind! It does bloody hurt tho, plus he's also started getting his feet against my hip bone then stretching out pushing it, bejeezus that is uncomfortable!!!

rabbits doing ya hed in lol. my cats done my head in tonight cause she licking her self to loud hormones!!

Lol poor animals can't do right for wrong with our hormones!!! all mine wanted was some attention but it irritated me so much I was like just bloody leave me alone, I cba to stroke you right now!!!!!

I can't sleep either due to rabbits and heartburn! i swear nothing will get rid of it :( i was wondering if you get heartburn in actual labour coz it actually brings tears to my eyes atm its so painful! and 1 of my house rabbits has been mooved outside due to irratating me ...feel guilty but I did buy him a massive hutch and stil bring him inside :) xx

I was hoping I'd got away with the indigestion but apparantly not! It's a nightmare isn't it!! I'm trying gaviscon and seeing how I go with that!
I reckon my rabbits will be outside soon if they don't stop doing my head in :) they seem to be messier than usual as well, don't know if I'm just noticing it more now I know there will be a baby living here soon. I love those furry beasts to pieces but they are one false move away from having their little bags packed and put out on my front door step!!! Lol

Lo does that too me too. It does come really sharp, it hurts sen they keep kikin u in ur ribs too lol. Naughty babies!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back