Fallin to bits down there..

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
I swear I'm falling to pieces.. I don't know what happend this morning but I think i've hurt my pubic bone/foof area? somehow. I went to lie down in bed after coming back from the loo and got a sharp pain between the legs. It killed!! Then I couldn't get up and walk or move at all!! I can walk a little now but it feels like I was kicked between the legs and hurt the bone or something. I had cramping down there again this morning too, so I'm confused whats causing what now, and just hope I don't go into labour today with a painful foof! Anyone else had mega pains down there? :cry: :cry:

I feel bruised down there and it hurts in bed when I move - I think it is a touch of SPD but nothing compared to what some of the ladies on here are living with - but I know what you mean about not knowing what is causing what ache :D

Thanks girls! i did get spd alot in second tri but it went away around 24 weeks. Didn't realise it could just spring up again at my stage.. perhaps its because things are getting even looser and more relaxed for birth too? :think: Think I will try not to walk around much at all today.

i have a constantly bruised feeling pubic bone too. Some days its been so bad i cant walk or move my legs, and other days it just feels bruised. Its really annoying cos i cant identify what sets it off....and im getting frustrated not knowing whether i should use the gym or not

i do when im walking... but when i turn over in bed or get up in the morning, it makes all sorts of cracking noises its disgusting :puke: :puke:

Sounds like it could be SPD returning for one final hit.

Mine is so bad at the moment that it hurts to walk and getting out of bed is just so painful I feel like crying. :cry: :cry:

I rang L&D the other night (fri) cause i couldn't walk, was a bit like what you described, although they said mine sounded like it was spd when i first rang in they said it might have been the baby's head dropped into the pelvis and labour could be starting soon, well this wasn't the case with me but might be with you so if you're unsure just ring L&D and get a check done.

hope you feel better soon though hun :hug:

moomoo192 said:
I rang L&D the other night (fri) cause i couldn't walk, was a bit like what you described, although they said mine sounded like it was spd when i first rang in they said it might have been the baby's head dropped into the pelvis and labour could be starting soon, well this wasn't the case with me but might be with you so if you're unsure just ring L&D and get a check done.

hope you feel better soon though hun :hug:

Thanks :hug: That's what worried me! It doesn't hurt if im lying down but as soon as i move legs or try to get up im in big trouble! Ive hardly moved from sofa since 7 am, only to go to loo! I dont feel like labours beginning but I might ring them and see what they think about it in a bit.

My SPD doesn't hurt when I am laying on the bed with my legs together, however, as soon as I try to get up, then it is chronic. Might be the same for you.

I know some of you guys have been suffering alot longer with SPD than I did with just getting it in second tri.. I really sympathise now that im feeling it all again! :hug: Anyway I called mw earlier this afternoon and told her that I didn't think I was in labour at all but pains were getting chronic if I tried to move out of bed. Even having to go loo was really getting to me. I mentioned that I suspected it was SPD but what did she think cos I'm getting so confused with various aches and pains. She hummed and ahhed a bit then told me to go in anyway for a monitoring!

So hubby half carried me to maternity, we looked a right spectacle.... where they shoved me straight on to the monitor for half an hour and baby was sleepy, so they made me drink coke until he thrashed about a bit. She then felt my tummy (where the pain wasn't at all!) then said 'Yeah looks like spd, go home take panadol and stay in bed." Hello? :x Thats what I WAS doing all day long! What's the point of making me go in then? I really don't think they give much of a damn if you have to crawl around on both knees or if your pelvis cracks in two as long as baby's ok. :wall:

:wall: :wall: how frustrating for you hon... hope its only kicked in cos your LO is getting ready to come out very soon... :hug: :hug: :hug:

my fanjita has felt bruised 4 almost 2 weeks now... except from about yesterday it has got worse like i have a cut there with a bruise around it cos it hurts even wen i dnt move lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back