where are you feeling movments? kicks pushes pressure ect?

i really dont know now today... coz last night i was having pressure on my right hip.. the inside.. and movment pushing what i would say might be feet pushing by my belly button on the left... so i suppose the midwife will have to tell me on thursday where it is.. im thinking it must be oblique... best go head down little monster!

:rotfl: :rotfl: great pics, my baby feels much the same - i can feel a bum either on the right or left under my ribs and i always know which side he/she is on - i think my baby is going to be big his bum feels about 4 inches wide already

I love the diagrams :lol:

My baby girl is head-down now.

Her bum is usually at the top of my bump under my ribs, but regularly slides from one side to the other. Her feet are usually on the opposite side of my bump to her bum. I can tell they are feet as she's always kicking and twisting them around. Sometimes she tries to stretch her legs out so her bum is literally pressing against one side of my bump and her feet pushing out of the other, stretching my bump right out!

I also feel scratching and fumbling (like piano playing) down near my pelvis, which I'm assuming is her little fingers.

Sometimes when she twists her head around in my pelvis I get quite alot of pressure and sharp pains in my pelvis.

img iving up. coz im to fat to feel where all the bits n bobs are neways. layed on my back to feel and it jsut all feels soft lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back