What is she doing in there?

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Sometimes it feels like she is tugging on something in there quite low down and in the middle. It always makes me jump as it feels pretty sharp when she does it. Does anyone know what she's doing and would I be able to feel her pulling on her cord?
Her kicks and thumps are getting a lot harder and I remember when they felt like bubbles popping but now it feels like she is wearing steel toe cap boots!!

I get the pulling sensation too, please someone answer this because i want to know as well!

:rotfl: I know what you mean :roll: I jump quite a lot when LO kicks me because she does it with such force :? I havent felt a tugging though but today I honestly thought i had went into premature labour due to pains in my tummy but turned out I just needed a poo :oops:

Snuggle said:
today I honestly thought i had went into premature labour due to pains in my tummy but turned out I just needed a poo :oops:

That happened to me last week! I was convinced I was going into labour but then I went to the loo and all was well after that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back