what make bottles to use ??

rosie09

Reaction score
thinking about getting the NUK 300ml Bottle for tommy just seeing really if anyone uesed this bottle if not what bottles you used thanks for your help . .

I used nuk with my little girl when she was prem and they were great :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Only time i've used them is in the maternity hospital, they used the nuk teats & I thot they were pretty good but I already had bought my bottles.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello :) we use avent x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Depends what for. Tyler's bf and I have Avent, tommee tipped and NUK. He won't really take a bottle but NUK is the only one he'll give time of day to so if it's for bfing then I'd defo say yes.

We have mam bottles this time around and a couple of Avent freebie bottles.

Last time we use TT which were fab. x

Used tommee tippee for my eldest and youngest. Youngest then had suspected silent reflux so changed to the Nuk and seemed to help although at the time was only having one bottle a day. Now stopped bfing got more Nuk bottles and still really like them although they can leak but do come with discs to put beneath teat to stop that. Having used aptamil with first and then second when had all problems changed to hipps organic milk. Think it's best milk as contains probiotic and is bit cheaper than others

im going to ues MAM bottles best reviwes lol thanks for your input x

I used tt anti colic ones, then moved onto avent with the anti colic valve. X

We used Dr browns ones and he took to them straight away from breast feeding and never seemed to get much wind x

I used tommee tipee closer to nature but didn't like them so switched to dr browns..x

My son has a lot of trapped wind. i have used NUK in the childrens hospital - i felt it led him to drink the milk too fast which made his trapped wind worse. i use Dr Brown bottles. compared to NUK, the Dr Browns didnt seem to lead him to have so much trapped wind.

I use mam bottles/dummies! Won't use anything else! :)

Im also a mam bottles and dummies user :) teh fact they cans elf steralise themselves in the microwave in 3mins is a bonus ! u can buya really good strter set for 25 uid roughly in Boots xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back