what bottles you got to use ?

rosie09

Reaction score
hi all what bottles you thinking about uesing i heard that the NUK 300ml PP Bottle from boots

Hi, iv bought the tommy tippy closer to nature range. Only because they were on offer and have good reviews.

I use Phillips Avent bottles, they are great! Have had no problems at all and LO never seems to get bad wind x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I used one of every single type with my son. You will find the baby chooses which they perfer to drink out of and the most out of. He ended up on the cheap standard neck bottles. After I got him Nuby ones to start with as I wanted to breastfeed. Then I got Avent, Tommie Tippee, NUK, MAM teats for my wide neck bottles. I went a bit mental over bottles lol.

I have TT and Avent and prefer the latter, it's less messy

have the Tommee Tippee ones they were brill with last son so using them again :) xx

I have the Tommee tippee closer to nature ones too, my sister uses them with my neice and doesn't have any problems with them xx

We have the MAM bottles and dummies, heard good things about them so went for them. Also got a couple of Avent bottles, which I got as freebies xxx

I'm trying a few - I have a medela one that came with my breast pump, an avent one that came with my steriliser and a couple of dr browns ones.

Are you meant to stick with the same brand when you find out which the baby does best with or can you chop and change with brands?
xx

I use dr brown bottles and they are brilliant xxx

I'm trying a few - I have a medela one that came with my breast pump, an avent one that came with my steriliser and a couple of dr browns ones.

Are you meant to stick with the same brand when you find out which the baby does best with or can you chop and change with brands?
xx

I would stick to one hun but avent and dr browns have the same nipple/teat shape so you could use them together... As a general rule of thumb the baby will lack onto one shape of teat better and then stick with that one x

well after reading about bottles for the last two days going with the MAM anit colic ones just ordered 8 bottles with extra teats £50 not bad er lol x

good on you hunni i have mam bottles breast pump, dummies if needed hopefully not. along with the sertilizer and all the other bits. i woudnt use any other brand plus they are most like the same texture and feeling in the mouth to our breast/nipple which is brilliant x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back