Yet another travelling question... :)

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
This 100ml limit on liquids....are you only allowed one 'lot' of 100ml or can you take lots of liquid separated into 100ml bottles? I need to take about 300ml of EBM with me when I travel to Slovakia next month. Also, when/if they ask you to taste the liquid is it literally a finger dip in and taste? I'm not wasting precious breastmilk by gulping it down myself lol! :lol:

u can have multiples of 100mls if they fit in a clear sandwich bag BUT baby food is not included u can have any amount and yes its literally a sip :) yummmm lol!! xx

i flew at end of april and was told we could have 4 bottles full of water and or milk, so if u can, squeeze 8oz into the bottles cos allthough it is a sip, u still need to actually drink it out of the bottle (iykwim?! lol

x

i flew last week and had the powder in a container and 2 bottles with 7oz water (after getting advice from the lovely pf ladies!) and then there was a bottle with about 1oz milk left over that lo hadnt finished on our way to the airport... they made me taste the water and the milk... i just squirted a bit out onto my hand and had a lick =)

Thanks ladies! Didn't really want to be expressing on the plane lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back