Tommy Tippee steriliser and different bottles??

chrest

Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping to use normal bottles for baby (ie: Tommy Tippee or Avent) however incase baby has colic I will also be buying a couple of dr brown bottles. Now I know they fit it to Avent microwave steriliser, as my friend has one but I dont know if they'd fit into a Tommy Tippee one.

I've been looking at microwave sterilisers at the price different between the two brands is alot. TT - £9, Avent - £25.

So my question is do other bottles fit into Tommy Tippe microwave steriliser, esp Dr Brown's??? Or will I just need to spend the extra and get the Avent one? :?

We used dr browns once or twice and they did just fit i think. (in a tommee tipee one)

If not you could always get some cold water tablets and do the dr.browns in them (only takes 15 min)

But I *think* it did fit!

I see doc browns in my TT steriliser, I can put three at a time in

But the TT teats also have anti colic valves if you want them

Not sure about the question, sorry, but thought I would add that they are sellling tommy tippee steamers with two closer to nature bottles included for £8.99 in home bargins.

I have the digital steriliser, the first teats (slow flow) were too much for Aimee so I had to buy Avent bottles. They fitted into the steriliser fine, I am now back to using the TT bottles. My mum has the microwave one and she is still using the avent bottles in hers.

Ninja - thanks, yes its cos i want anti-colic bottles and I had no idea TT did them. So think I'll go for those as I like the shape of their bottles ( :? crap reason I know) but also they'll defo fit in TT steriliser.

Thanks to all of you for your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back