What is wrong with me?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Just got speaking to my sister and she has annouced she is pregnant, which I am pleased for her, but sooo jealous as well. She fell pregnant on her first try (1 month). I knew she was going to try last month and I just knew she was going to fall pregnant straight the way because she's that sort of person, very fertile.

I just feel a bit left out now, don't know why and I shouldn't but I do...

Is it wrong for me to feel like this?

Donna x :)

no its not wrong to feel however and whatever you do hun ttc is so hard mentally i always felt a failure as a woman when friends got preggy i still do to a degree fertilty tabs to get preggers and couldnt even birth naturally xxxxx

I don't think it's wrong to feel a bit jealous at all. I mean, you're still happy for her and being a bit jealous when other people get pregnare is okay, it just shows you how much you want that for yourself.

I know it'll be hard watching her experiencing all the things that you want to have happen to you, but I'm sure your time will come :hugs:

I hope my time comes lol

No I am happy for her, she's my sister and will be giving me another nephew or neice.

I suppose you are to feel like this when someone falls pregnant, who are close to you, hey you never know if the treatment all goes well, I could be pregnant by February and then there will be only a 2 months difference lol

My biggest wish of all

Donna x

Hiya Donna :)

Sorry you're not able to feel happiness for your sister without it causing pangs of pain too :hug:

I've been through it a few times where people i know have become pregnant and one of my friends even got pregnant, had an ectopic and had an ovary removed AND conceived again all in the time i've been ttc.

I don't think that it was so much that they were pregnant, but more me wanting to be pregnant with them that caused me upset. Being excluded and isolated almost. Different.

I missed the boat with my friends, but it isn't the end of the world. As long as kids tend to be within a year or so of each other then they still have a good chance of growing up being close :)

You'll be pregnant in no time at all, you'll see :good:

awww thanks Louise

I know what you are sayin, had a bit of a cry...so O/H took me out for a meal tonight with a bottle of champagne, was so nice to get time to ourselves as he works all over the UK and he's been working late all this week. We spoke things over and it was good to talk to each other.

I txted my sister making sure she did feel I happy for her, she knows I am

Donna x

Hi Donna
It's hard... but try to be easy on yourself. What you're feeling is totally normal. I've lost count of the number of pregnancy announcements I've had to grin and bear :-( Two in one night once. It's more of a head wrecker because we love our friends/family who are sharing their good news, but are so desperate to conceive ourselves. Such a quandary for our brains! Sending big hugs to you Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back