Stunned

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi All

I got my bfp yesterday. Am completey stunned and amazed and don't think it's started to sink in yet, despite having 7 tests to prove it!!!

I thought AF had come on Saturday but when the bleeding stopped on Sunday i figured something was wrong. Took a test on Monday night and thought I saw a faint line, so did another ebay cheapie on Tuesday morning followed by a first response. Was knocked for six when i got a positive on the first response. CBD confirmed it saying I am 1-2 weeks.

Still cannot believe it!!!

xxx

WooHoo!!!! I know I've already said congratulations but I don't think you can hear it enough!! Amazing news XXX

Sooo exciting well done! Bet you cant believe it!

Congrats hun, heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx

yaaaay! isnt it the weirdest most unbelievable thing?!! congrats and hope to see you in tri 1! x

yaaaay! isnt it the weirdest most unbelievable thing?!! congrats and hope to see you in tri 1! x

I still don't believe it. I've taken about 8 tests now and I keep checking them to make sure I'm not dreaming it!!! x

i still get my test out to check now and again!! lol x

Congrats = cant believe BFPs are coming for babys to be born in June xoxo

Woooow! Congratulations!!:):)

How come you blead before, i dont understand lol? x

Last edited:
Woooow! Congratulations!!:):)

How come you blead before, i dont understand lol? x

Hi lrb,

I think it must have been implantation as it wasn't heavy at all. My bleed occured about 11dpo which would also tie in with implantation.
This is why I can't believe I got a BFP, I was convinced I was out this month.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back