so what have we all given up?

traceyjones said:
I love medium rare beef so don't have it at all now - might as well chew leather as eat cremated beef.....!

Ph I love Med/Rare beef as well.................mmmm fillet!!!! Yeh agree though that there is no point in eating it cooked properly, it looses all its flavour! No one believes me, they all think im sick for eating what they call ''uncooked'' meat.................stupids!! lol

I had medium steak the other night when I cooked it, didn't even think about it :doh:

Grrrr, feels like I've given EVERYTHING up... :wink:

1) Alcohol
2) Cigarettes
3) Coffee

Did it all cold turkey; went off red wine weeks before I found out I was PG (should have realised!) but spent the three weeks before I got my BFP in hedonistic paradise (D Percussion Festival in Manchester, drinking from lunchtime, friends birthday, clubbing until 6 am and V Festival - don't remember going to bed any night). Lord, how I panicked when I realised what I'd been doing to my poor bebe... :oops:

The only thing I missed was coffee for the first 2 weeks (oh, the withdrawal headaches, I know I should have allowed myself the one but when I realised how crappy I felt without it, it worried me how dependent I had become on it!) and every now and then I start fantasising about a cold, fresh lager... mmmmmm

can you not go on to De-Caf coffee. Ive tried the nescaffe one and it tasted just the same to me, mind you I have it quite milky so maybe thats why.

Also as long as you dont have any more than 5 cups a day you can still have tea and coffee so you could treat yourself to 1 at breakie, 1 at lunch, 1 with or after dinner and one in the evening? Least then you wouldnt be depriving yourself so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back