What have you done? Warning vent in progress lol

Sarah85

Reaction score
What more can we all frigging do to get pregnant!!!!? This is a list of what I've done to help TTC

Lost 4 1/2 stone
Come off pill
Stopped drinking alcohol
Cutting down on coffee (REALLY hard)!!!!
Peeing on any stick like thing
Charting EVERYTHING
BDing whenever possible
Trying to "relax"
Booked acupuncture
Ready to start Agnus castus
Take Folic Acid

Annnnnnnnnnd breath!!!!!

What has everyone else done??? Be interesting to see

Last edited:
I've come of the pill
Lost 8-10kg (got to loose another 10 before they even consider looking at my ovaries which is about 2.2 stone
Started Agnus Castus
POAS
Temping & Charting CM
I don't drink caffiene
Trying really hard to do more exercise when possible
Like you trying to 'relax'

you should take pre-natal vitamins. A friend of mine had been trying to conieve for years, and had 2 failed attempts at IVF. She then went to see a chinese herbalist who did some analysis thing and she came back as being majorly deficient in zinc. He told her she was very unlikely to get pregnant unless she upped her zinc. She did and bam, got pregnant naturally!

as simple as that! (of course could have been coincidence, but we shall never know!)

haha loving the " with relax! i think thats the hardest part!! the doctor i spoke to said relaxing is the best way to concieve and not to think about it but without being totally rank after u BD i think EVERYONE wonders if the spermies have made it lol

Hi Sarah. I totally understand how frustrating it is. As lynds says you should also be taking a multivitamin like pregnacare. Other than that you are doing everything in your power so don't worry.

The whole 'relax and it will happen' take on it is quite frankly, bullshit (sorry for bad language) :blush: its in mother natures hands and relaxing will not increase your chances. I've lost count of the amount of ppl that have said that to me. Makes me want to scream! That said, for the sake of your sanity it is a good idea to try and be calm. I've been on this ttc rollercoaster for over 2 years so I totally understand that is easier said than done! It is so so hard so my heart goes out to you. How long have you been trying for?

You can pm me anytime hun, I know it can get too much at times x

Kay Kay thank you so much your so sweet! i take folic acid too (forgot to add that to the list) but might get some vits too! its very frustrating and we've not even been trying that long. we're going into third or forth month but few years ago we tried for around a year (NTNP) but secretly i was wishing it every month before i started my degree. DH is getting a bit upset now i can tell. he says little things these days like earlier whilst walking dogs "cant wait to be pushing a pram" it hurts like hell got to say. As i think its the short phase i have thats the problem therefore im the one who is making things not happen just all very stressful lol

Last edited:
Aww, its heartbreaking when your oh really wants it too! Mine is the same, although it took him a year and a half to get to where I am in terms of really really wanting it. He ran a half marathon yesterday and was knackered and in pain with his knees and still wanted to bd cos its ovulation time! And he has started taking vit c and zinc to help his swimmers (even though they are fine, he has had 2 tests both normal). I daydream about the day I can tell him I'm pregnant! *sigh*

You shouldn't feel like its your 'fault', its no-ones fault hun! Putting that sort of pressure on yourself will make you ill. You've not been trying long, I'm sure its gonna happen for you soon, it can take up to a year on average. Every month that passes you are a little bit closer Xxx

Yeah I know still feels like a lifetime! I feel for u Hun i really do. It's a horrible feeling thinking that something might b wrong. But we're doing everything so fx it will b soon :) even making husband give up smoking and drinking less lol

Not sure if this one helps, but pillow under the bum. I tried not to go to the loo after bding (which was hard as I always need to pee tmi). Good luck ladies. I was ttc for 8/9 months and I know how fecking frustrating it can be. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back