What have you bought so far?

Sabrina said:
I have had a friend offering me bits and pieces but I'm really reluctant to get them and have them around the house for supersticious reasons. :(

I understand this too, I keep thinking I should at least wait until the 20 week scan, as even though I have had 5 scans and no problems were spotted and all test results so far have come back OK, I am still nervous!

Just feel a bit over whelmed by how much we have left to get though as we are trying to finish decorating our house - dining room (inc having a fire surround and wood burner putting in), hall stairs and landing and we need some new carpets too in 2 bedrooms. We are moving our bedroom furniture into the nursery for the baby, so need to get new wardrobes too for us. Not to mention everything we need to buy for the baby!

My DH is so laid back and can only handle one thing at a time which is frustrating beyond belief!

neeko_1 said:
Redshoes said:
[quote="neeko_1":1ugn7v2z]
yeh that's how it was for us, we where living in are bedsit, but now we got are flat so where making that are nesting place... it' funny because i can really see her in are flat :D
Aaawwwww so glad you are settling in and can see your Little Girl being at home there :cheer:
Very best wishes neeko_1 :hug:
thanks girl... and best wishes with your moving :wink: :hug:[/quote:1ugn7v2z]

Thankyou neeko_1, I'll be so happy when we move, and I will be posting to let you know :hug:

Hey Guys

If you're worried about the guarantees on your prams and things, most places I've spoken to will take a deposit and, as long as you pay the full balance within a few weeks of your expected arrival, they hold onto them for you and delivery nearer the time. That way you know you definitely have the items, but your guarantee only starts from right before the baby is born.

It's definitely worth checking it out :wink:

XX

I LOVE Shopping :D , we already bought
Travel system
Cot + Mattress
Babycarrier,
4 baby outfit 0-3 mth
snowsuit
6 hats
swimsuit 0-3mth
We bought most of our clothing from Boot Clearance, real bargain!! we paid £5 for the snowsuit. £1 for the swimsuit.

Wow you guys are total bargain hunters! I got soooo many catalogues its funny! :rotfl: I love them!!! (although i can't afford much from them at mo :oops: )

Anyway - I saw a great bargain today - a monitor in Lloyds chemist for £9.99 Tixylix discounted from £34.99 :cheer: . So anyone with a Lloyds nearby get down there! We live in a flat so no need for this item!

I am going to start a thread called 'let's share freebies' cos I found loads of free stuff for babies and pampering stuff for us for free! Contrary to belief I am not tight - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE a bargain :dance:
and some good creams for my bump!!!

Hi there i have gon absolutly mad with the baby stuff, especially clothes i need to stop :shock:
Babies R Us have some great things but most my stuff is off ebay, i can hunt for bargains for hours got a brand new in box bouncer chair winnie the pooh with vibrations and song for 9.99 a bargain also loads of new clothes still with tags for 0.99p think i'll be band from there soon ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back