• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What funny things have you done?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Last night I got in at 9pm, I told OH , I was going to get my PJ's on and come down andf watch tely, as they were comfier that what I was wearing.

Next thing , OH switched the bedroom light off in the early hours and slept on the sofa! I was laid across the bed widthways, as if I had just been sitting up changing and fell backwards, so no room in the bed for him!

I was wearing my PJ bottoms and I was still wearing all my top half clothes !!! My PJ top and knicker were next to me on the bed!:whistle: Had the best sleep ever!

What silly things have you done recently due to pregnancy?

lol...ive had abad case of pg brain today...was lending my m8 a holdall,had it all ready in the kitchen then set off,got to the end of the road and said to my lad...'aw guess what,ive forgotten that bloomin bag,my eldest said 'didnt u put it in the boot?' to which i replied 'no,i didnt go anywhere near the boot,its still at home,n the kitchen floor' anyway,drove all the way back home only 2 have my son smugly say 'duh,mum,it is in the boot' whoops!! lol xx

I got my car keys out and was pressing the unlock button wondering why my house wouldn't unlock hahaa I did have a good giggle to myself lol

ha you two very funny ! Pregnancy really messes with you doesn't it

i put handwash on my toothbrush on sundi morning..... and failed to notice until it didnt really taste minty.... it was alo-vera flavour, bleuugh :sick:

not good,

*note to me* do not buy squirty hand wash again cos it looks nothing or tastes noat like toothpaste, lol :wall2:

I don't think I've done anythign daft but I think hubby would say different lol

i made a lovely sunday roast with lashings of gravy all over it then when i tated it wondered why it was so watery... I hadn't used any stock just a bit of chicken juice and potato water doh!!
Hubby (who must have felt so sorry for me as i was beating myself up over ruining dinner), said 'its not that bad' and still cleared his plate...
It was revolting!!

My new thing to stop sickness is rich tea biscuits, preferably dunked in tea. Today I dunked my biscuit and phoned my gran at the same time. After I had finished talking to gran for about 15 minutes I realised my hand was still hovering over the tea mug and the biscuit had totally disintegrated and vanished. The worst thing was I couldn't figure out what had happened to it!

I've notice I am becoming really forgetful I planned the meals then forgot half the ingredients when I went shopping tonight. I had just put stuff on the conveyor belt when I said I'm sorry I've forgotten a couple of things do you mind if I go and get them whoops :/

I have been saying things the wrong way round and hubby finds it funny!

Just made a loaf of bread in the bread maker machine for tomorows sarnies, and its like a hard block of something, but it's not bread ! looks like I left out some vital ingreadiant!! Preg brain strikes again!

I went to get my cooked rice out of the saucepan earlier using my hand! I was like ooh hot!! Lol

another to add... Got all worried thinking the telly had broken cause it wouldn't turn on, called hubby through to look at it and realised i hadn't switched it on ... hmm!!

I went into the work kitchen, put the kettle on, got a plate, got a tea bag and put it on the plate.

I looked at it for a while and then decided that something wasn't quite right...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I like that one!! I must thankyou for this thread ladies because it is getting me through some very rough times at the moment! Please oh please keep adding to it!

<3
xxxxx

i filled the kettler this morning put my teabag in the cup and poured the water straight in without boiling it :roll:

i am also really clumsy and if i'm not careful will hae to rpelace an entire dinners set before the first tri is over!

lol oh god we are terrible!!

today i plugged the kettle in and switched it on.... i wanted the washer to go on and it was the plug at the side, i had filled the washer up and put the powder in...

im loosing the chuffin plot!!

xxx

i keep speaking swedish thinking im speaking english and then i get annoyed when ppl dont understand what im sayin..
i have starting my washing mashin a few times without putting my washing in
i used my hand picking spagettie out from the pan, and even when i burnt my self i didnt get a spoon i still tried to get it with my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back