• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What funny things have you done?

i got out my car this morning andforgot to switch the engine off and walked away from the car. luckily my hubbie was there and reminded me i need to switch the car off!! bit worrying as is new car only 2 weeks old too lol xx

i got out my car this morning andforgot to switch the engine off and walked away from the car. luckily my hubbie was there and reminded me i need to switch the car off!! bit worrying as is new car only 2 weeks old too lol xx

Oh just caught up with this thread, OMG you guys are sooo funny:lol:
Rainbow - you made me chuckle with leaving the car on and walking off!:whistle:

I'm finding cooking hard, as I go to the fridge , and stare , not remembering what I need, then the actual meal takes ages to prepare as I normally know all my recipes, and my brain is witholding them right now! We have eaten many meals in the last two weeks without a vegetable, as I forget to put them on....

I also still keep giving out my maiden name!! I was married in 2003!!

Do you know this is a great sign as my pregnant brain went away before I had my missed MC, so I know all is well as the brain is still struggling (must be the hormones level I guess)

Last edited:
My manager came into work today after going to the hairdressers and I asked if she had got a cut and blow job.

Nearly died of fright!

i was out today with a colleague on some visits and he was driving, as we werecominga long the road i noticed a sporty car with a reg-plate on like they have when you take a car for a test-drive, as we pulled closer to the drivers side i shouted 'OH MY GOD THERE'S NOBODY DRIVING IT', and then realised it was being towed :oooo:

My manager came into work today after going to the hairdressers and I asked if she had got a cut and blow job.

Nearly died of fright!

:rotfl::rotfl: Oh Lillie, bet that waa hilarious !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back