My darlings, what is a good bra

geminisun

Reaction score
I have been wearing a sports bra, and my breasts were already about a 34C and are getting huge, I dont like the comfort of regular bras, what do you suggest? to reduce sagging (if it happens)

ohhh the things woman do....but they are our baby feeders....lol :oops:

I went out at the weekend and bought the pack of two maternity bras that you can get from M&S.

They are very comfy and were recommended by a baby magazine that I read.

The pack of two includes a black and a white which is exactly what I would buy individually anyway. They are £20 for a box of two and I thought it was great value.

They look a lot like sports bras when on, but more comfortable

thank you sarah, do they have a dot com? I live in Thailand...and its difficult to find things here....let me know...

Teresa

they do have a web site but I am not sure on their world wide delivery.

Also the last time I actually looked on their site they only had two sizes left :cry: so I had to traipse to the shops with a stinking headache to get them, so you may not be in luck.

www.marksandspencer.com

Try Mothercare, I also boght a pack of two from them and they are really comfortable. plus I bought nursing bras instead of maternety bras to save me shelling out for two lots!

thankks ladies...i'll be heading north to chaingmai,...and they have a lot of healing centers up there,..maybe i'll get lucky and find maternal wear...

all the best...kisses from the big mango!!

I wish I didnt have such a small back! I want a pretty nursing/maternity bra but it's not possible when you are a 32DD and want to nurse :evil: Trying to fit back in underiwred again now my boobs don't hurt as much but I know it's not a good idea later on as it can block ducts. trying to find maternity in a small size which won't cost the earth!

I've got those M&S bras too and they're dead comfy! Funnily enough I haven't got bigger yet- just rounder! I think the difference with the maternity bras is that these anyway have a bit more fabric round the sides to give support and they're just plain cotton like a sports bra so they're comfy. I dyed my white one burgandy though as I don't do white bras! (they always end up in the wrong wash with something like a black sock- leaving them grey!)

I got myself fitted by a lady in M&S though- I think it's always worth asking someone who has been trained to fit bras as for years I'd had the wrong size bra (42 B) when actually I was a 36 DD!! Crazy! The new size fitted so well and everything looked much better on me! Not sure what size I'll be after all of this though! But at the moment I'm the same size- just wearing the new style.

+++

Hi I'm normally 36C but they have got huge never thought the could get bigger! I have bras from mothercare comfy, and holds them where they drop, but I am used to lift bras so they feel abit saggy now! Might have to invest is a lifty up bra for my bigger boobs!

That's how I fell - I still want some lift to show off this clevage whilst I have one!

I got some maternity bra's from Ebay which were about £4 each and really good!!

Hi Sami, the bras I bought from Mothercare are 32D nursing bras, 2 for £20 I think, they dont do anything amazing for your cleavage but are 100% cotton and really comfortable, so they will do your size, they do some really pretty designs to if you want something fancy, I just went for comfort!

i was really gutted - went into 2 M&S stores AND online too, and they didn't have my size in stock anywhere... :( so i went to matalan and got a non-wired sports bra for £4 and it is actually really comfy. i'll still go back to M&S and try the ones they have when they're back in stock, but if there's no big difference i might go get another couple of those from matalan!

i also went into a local shop (they do online orders but i can't remember the website right now) where they do a maternity bra with detachable straps. it comes with one set of thin straps (probably good for if you want to wear a smart strappy top) and one set of broader support straps for everyday use. it converts into a halterneck too, and i suppose you could even buy some clear straps to complement the others if needed. the cup size i looked at was for sizes B-DD and expands with your growing boobs. it looks great and was only £13, so i might invest in one. i haven't tried it on yet though so will have to do that before i buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back