Funny turn

i always keep a drink and something to eat in my bag in times of this but id also go doctors they might be able to speed things up with bloods and that x

Tweeyfoo... I would def go see your doctor that's a shame.... I know your situation is a bit different but for others ladies who may want to know... my nurse told me low blood pressure and fainting is very normal during pregnancy... How will my blood pressure change in pregnancy?* Your blood pressure will change a little over your whole pregnancy. This is perfectly normal. The pregnancy hormone progesterone relaxes the walls of your blood vessels. This may make your blood pressure fall during your first and second trimesters. This lower blood pressure may make you feel*faint *if you stand for too long or get up quickly.* Your blood pressure is at its lowest when you are between 18 and 20 weeks pregnant. By this time, you will have produced an extra litre (two and a half pints) of blood, which your heart has to pump around your body. Your blood pressure returns to its pre-pregnancy levels in the last few weeks before your baby is born.*xx

Last edited:
Just been to the supermarket to stock up on proper groceries. My normal food shopping is between 60-70 quid for the two of us each week ...

Before I tell you how much I spent, I'm literally old mother hubbard atm because I've been too lazy to even order groceries online.

So .. it came to just shy of £100 - D is going to have to be worked with!

The cupboards & fridge are full of lovely fresh food - and some naughty food, but still ... mostly healthy yummy food.

Hopefully it will kill the cycle of takeaways, until i got pregnant I used to eat really well ... I just don't have the energy to cook anymore, so got convenient things like the individual steam fresh veg and stuff like that to make it easier, and have planned meals for the week.

Good girl, get eating that veg (says me whose breakfast was a cupcake ;)) x

Sounds like you're getting on top of it all! I hope the good food cures it all and your midwife/dr can give you some advice. Ive never fainted, and very glad as it sounds awful.
Take care of yourself!
xx

I would get checked at the docs hun it wont do any harm to get some reassurance.

When I first came off the pill I had awful dizzy turns if i stood up too uick turned round too uick or even when I was sitting down they were the worst ones. Saw a consultant where I work and he said a "normal" brain can handle all these uick movements but cos Id just came off the pill not long before my hormones were still all over the place so he just said Id to take it easy and no energetic exercises like gymnastics (yeh cos thats how i got from one side of the office to the other by back flipping lol)

I have the odd dizzy turn now im pregnant but id say its due to hunger or tiredness. I would usually grab lucozade to perk me up but im scared this will hurt minion so I eat whatever I can lay my hands on till I get something proper xx

I would get checked at the docs hun it wont do any harm to get some reassurance.

When I first came off the pill I had awful dizzy turns if i stood up too uick turned round too uick or even when I was sitting down they were the worst ones. Saw a consultant where I work and he said a "normal" brain can handle all these uick movements but cos Id just came off the pill not long before my hormones were still all over the place so he just said Id to take it easy and no energetic exercises like gymnastics (yeh cos thats how i got from one side of the office to the other by back flipping lol)

I have the odd dizzy turn now im pregnant but id say its due to hunger or tiredness. I would usually grab lucozade to perk me up but im scared this will hurt minion so I eat whatever I can lay my hands on till I get something proper xx

Lucozade is fine hon, only 0.12% caffeine. If you need the sugar you need the sugar xx

Lucozade is fine hon, only 0.12% caffeine. If you need the sugar you need the sugar xx

Really?is that in like a standard bottle of the orange lucozade (original stuff is rank). I had been worried about my caffeine intake just with normal fizzies but have found a few with no caffeine so trying to stick to them but sometimes I crave Lucozade xx

Just had another moment in the shower ... the heat was turned way down low and I had just eaten breakfast! God its annoying.

Another day off work sick, but I'm not ill 24/7 just feeling very very run down - flu like without the head cold bit

I'll mention it at my booking appt on 30th as long as I don't have many more episodes before then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back