What DPO did you got your first BFP??

Madness eh?

Tinkerbell, my cousin was the same, she found out via scan that she was nearly 5 months pregnant! Absolutely crazy! :faint:

x x

I have a 28 day cycle, and got my BFP 4 days before missed af, so I guess that's 10 dpo? at least this time, I don't remember with the first two... but I know it wasn't this early!

I got BFP on dpo 11 I think with normal clear blue, did a fr and it was BFN. Have since done 3 more on diff makes of hpt and they all came up BFP and all before AF was due

Refreshing to see bfn's turn into bfp- I've got alot more positive symptoms this month and bfn today 10DPO with eBay cheapy!!
My sister didn't get bfp until 8wks!! I think I'll die in that time if bfn all the time!! :cry:
Goodluck loopylou x x fx :dust:

i got my first bfp at 11dpo.....very faint line on a cheapie....lines got darker and then did a CBD on 14dpo :)

af wasn'd due til 18dpo as i ovulate early and have a long luteal phase. so i actually got my first bfp 1 week before af due....madness!! xx

I got my bfp at 10dpo on a cheapy (very faint line) and a first response test. Then I used a cbd the day after :) x x

i got my bfp 15 DPO 1 day late but it was instant, it started to show up even before the controll line did, so im sure it would have shown before then but i was convinced i was out that month and didnt test x x

Last edited:
14 DPO with a cheapie Ebay One Step evening urine, quite a strong line.

Then I did CBD the next day with FMU and was faint but said 2-3 weeks and an FRER with later urine and was stronger. I used cheapies for about a week after as I was still not believing it and the lines got darker and darker.
x

I got a very very faint positive on a cheapy and a CB at 8DPO but a FR at 10DPO was unmistakable.

mine was 1 day after my period was due but its different for everyone! Good luck xx

Mine was 21 DPO so a week after my period was due with a clear blue digital conception indicator.... but i did a couple of asda ones after this and they've come up BFN???? confused.com..... as i know the asda ones are meant to be more sensitive.. but I have heard they're not the most reliable. Really hoping the digital one is right am off to the docs this week...

Last edited:
12 dpo but I didn't try testing earlier. At 12 dpo I was getting 2-3 on CB digi xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't know that bit but I did the test the day I was due and a very very dark line came up in seconds before the control window even worked!!

14Dpo the day af was due, fog my on a clear blue digi 1-2 Weeks xxx

I've just noticed how old this thread is.. Lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I got my bfp the day AF was due so 15dpo, very feint lines on Tesco and frer but 1-2 on digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back