• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF arrived today :'(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i'm so so sorry hun i thought that this was it for you xx

ohhhh andrea. Im really sorry. I dont understand either. You def had a pos line. Big hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww no :( I am so sorry hun I agree with reallyoldmum about seeing your doctor to have it put onto your records as they may class it as a chemical pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are ok? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am going to make an appt to see my GP as I agree it was probably a chemical pregnancy - I am still getting faint lines but AF is definately here and I am losing clots which I don't normally (sorry for TMI :oops: )

I think I knew deep down that this might happen which is probably why I was trying not to get excited.

I'm ok though, will just pick myself up and try again.

Thanks for all the hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry honey :hug: :hug: :hug: it's horrible to get a bfp and then af a few days later. Like all the other ladies said, get yourself off to the docs x

I am so sorry hun :hug: :hug: I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of September, it's so flipping cruel getting your hopes up and then dashing them so soon after. Good luck for next time hun. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back