What does it feel like?

nikki87

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I've been reading alot of people saying that are feeling flutters... im 15 weeks + 1 and its a really stupid question but what do these flutters feel like?
I know every womans different but im sooo desperate to feel something to make the pregnancy feel real esp since the MS has disappeared now!!

lovelove x

I had movements for about a week when i wa 16weeks i think but i didnt want to believe it was the baby because i thought it could be wind.

When i was 17weeks i was lying in bed and felt a tap from the inside. It felt like a rain drop hitting a puddle that was really warm. it was just one or two when i was lying down and it was quiet and now i feel them when im sat down or lying down, but when im walking about i dont notice any movements.

and im a size 10 was an 8 and always had a flat belly until now, i can feel a lump where the baby is and sometimes if i put my hand in the right place i fel her turning... thats only with my hand i dont notice the movement by itself.

Its the best feeling in the world... you will be smiling for days when you 1st feel the baby :)

xx

Sort of like if you brush a feather lightly on your skin, but from the inside :eh: I had that at about 15 weeks and now I get occasional taps, which is like someone gently flicking you from inside or like a muscle spasm - when your eye involuntarily twitches etc :oooo:

I thought it felt like a fish was swimming around inside my belly! Most amazing feeling :) xx

Was like bubbles at first and then I felt this little tapping on the inside, was just too cute :D

ahhh thanks girls!! omg im sooo excited! i cant wait! i was telling my mum how much i couldnt wait to feel something and she was like oh god you wont be saying that when you can see its little elbow poking out of your tummy lol!
i just cant wait for it to seem more real now!!! xxxx

Like... well you know when you get a roll of gas through your intestine? Its like that, but more localised in the womb and some what friendlier, it really is very very light at first, i didnt feel Jasper kicking until around 22 weeks, but i have already felt the first signs of this little one... i think just because i am aware of where exactly it will be felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back