what does baby feel like?

positivity :)

Reaction score
so since last night ive had some feelings in my tummy :shock: iv not felt baby yet and i really can't explain how they feel.

can anyone else describe what it felt like when they first felt baby. i can feel it inside if that makes sense? i.e. i dont need to put my hands there!? anyone else had that at 15-16 weeks? x

PS - it could just be belly rumbles!? xx

PPS - baby may have been disturbed from all the non stop dancing at take that last night :whistle:

Last week I started getting, what i can only describe as, vibrations in the very pit of my tummy and a bit in my Vag (tmi). I asked on here and lots of ladies have said it sounds like baby. I think it's definitely baby, i now feel it several times a day. Also felt it when the midwife was listening to the heartbeat and she said baby was trying to move away form the microphone thingy they use! I can't feel them when i put my hands there either, it's just inside that i feel it.

What do yours feel like? Some people say it's like a fluttering but for me i describe it more as a vibration! xxx

thanks dee, its kind of somewhere between a vibration and a flutter. i can feel it a bit with my hands but nowhere near as much as inside!? its a funny feeling isn't it lol!! xx

I have the same feeling hun :)
It's like little wiggles, I can almost imagine baby moving about when I feel it.
xxx

its weird isn't it lol! its been going on for about the last hour! x

I felt baby move the other day but this is my second and it was 15/16 weeks when I felt it with my first child. I can only discribe it as the same feeling you get when the muscle in your eye pulses (except its in your lower tummy), if that makes sense. I got a scan yesterday and baby was kicking away like mad but couldnt feel it then haha xxx

Havent felt it much but every so often i feel a little vibration or rumble, below my belly button so guessing its bubs!

Yeah that's exactly what I'm feeling too.
Like a twitch. And sometimes a vibration! I get more twitches than vibrations though xxx

Exactly like a twitch and sometimes like gas bubbles popping :D

Mine felt like weak bubbles. Made me jump about 10 foot in the air the first time she moved lol!

When baby gets bigger.. the only way i can explain it other than 'a baby kicking you from the inside' lol is when u bend ur finger and rub n poke the palm or ur hand (or belly) with the middle knuckle of ur finger (bent bit) - trying to explain is hard with preg brain lol! starts with the little finger sized then gets bigger by the week! its strange u can actually kinda feel the bent limbs.. thats why i use the finger thing..
I remember with Ellie she pushed her fist out and i could actually feel the grooves of her fingers in a fist! Mental!!

Last edited:
Defo sounds like your feeling first movements.

Like a wee butterfly in the bottom of your stomach, and can almost be explained away as wind, but it probs is baby, I started getting it at 15 weeks and at first it only happened on the odd day, now i'm getting movement constantly

:)

I've been getting the odd feeling like that and wondered if it could be baby. So exciting! X

I've been getting wierd movement sensations for a while but I dunno if it's baby moving or my insides moving to accommodate baby. It's like a stretchy feeling - beyond my descriptive skills but I have never felt anything like it when not pregnant :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back