what does it feel like?

MissGobby

Reaction score
hey girls, just wondered what it felt like when you feel baby move for first time!! :hug:

At first it felt like tiny little pops n now it feels like little wriggles and swooshes :) bloblet's just woken up i think as just felt it do a wriggle hehehe :D love it :D what are you starting to feel Miss G? with my son it felt like fluttery butterflies but not in a "eeeeek!" kinda way but a really gentle fairy wings kinda way :) :hug:

i ahven't felt anything yet, well nothing i can think of, getting a bit worried now you girls seem to be feeling things very early on!!

It feels like a strange bubbling/fluttering to start with and gradually builds up to actual kicks.

With my son I felt him from 17 weeks. This time I was nearly 19 weeks before I felt anything.

I wouldn't worry too much, some people don't feel anything unitl 20+ weeks

I was 14 weeks when I felt Summer move but some people aren't aware of what they are feeling even if the baby is moving.
To me it felt like bubbles in my tummy really really low down.
Just be aware of different sensations in your tummy and you'll feel baby before you know it.

MissGobby said:
i ahven't felt anything yet, well nothing i can think of, getting a bit worried now you girls seem to be feeling things very early on!!
aww please don't worry honey - i didn't feel my son moving until about 16 weeks or so - think cos this is my second one so i know what it feels like i ave noticed it quicker - and also cos i had a c-section i think that everything down there is just really sensitive... best time to try n feel is when you get into bed at night but make sure your bladder is full but not so you dying for a wee lol but yeah just lay on your back and enjoy having some quiet time with your hands on your tummy.. and soon.. one of those quiet times you will feel your baby :D :hug:

leanne dont worry i was 21 weeks before i felt kie but then realized i had felt it a couple of weeks before but hadnt realised thats what it was :hug:

It's a strange feeling really mine wasn't so much popping but like little tiny bumps. I felt Aaron at around 19 weeks and I didn't really feel this one properly til a bit after. Small bit here and there but even now she's no where near as active as Aaron was.

everyones different and people usually feel a second or more pregnancy movements alot sooner then a first pregnancy as you know what to feel for. I started feeling kind of popping feelings somewhere around 15/16 weeks then one night I fel a really strong movement like baby was doing sumersaults and a week later I started getting little kicks which have gotten increasingly stronger and move frequent DH felt them for the first time just over a week ago, this is my first baby but possitions of womb and alsorts can effect how soon you feel things, you will feel them soon and it's such an amazing feeling but not worry about not feeling them yet or thinking somethings wrong some people don't feel them til 20 weeks and gone! :hug: :hug:

Bubbles or like when urve got butterflies in ur tummy :)

yeah like butterflies or bubbles. :D :D

I felt my DS at 23 weeks but as this is my 2nd i felt her at 18 weeks :D
but everyone is different so dont worry. :hug:

I posted and asked about this yesterday because on Saturday and Sunday I felt what I described as something that felt like a little bubble popping in the bottom of my tummy and loads of the girls on here said that it was a probably the baby moving.

I didn't feel it yesterday and I haven't felt it today and only felt it once on each of the days I did feel it. i listened to he heartbeat and bean is fine so I'm not worrying too much. I didn't expect to feel anything for a good few weeks yet so I suppose I just got lucky

Like little muscle twitches, and kind of like wind. Only you just know it isn't.

Good luck, and be patient because you will get them :D

Don't worry MissG, I only felt mine at 21w+4 and I must have missed the bubbles/flutters sensations as I was feeling twitches or what felt like little flicks from the inside. (And my OH felt him too :cheer: )

At the moment your LO has so much room to move around in there that it isn't any wonder some ladies don't feel anything until much later. I'm sure your little bean is happily swimming around :D

Mine was like butterflies, a nerve twitching, a pulse somewhere deep inside etc...! Are you feeling bubs then sweetie?!

:cheer: <-- If so..

:hug: <-- If not.. (you will soon!)

xx

I first felt baby last week and it felt a bit like a rumbling that was moving around. its hard to explain! its still early for you yet so don't worry :hug:

Hmmm...I've been getting some odd bubbling sensations from time to time the last 1-1.5weeks and they didn't feel like typical guts moving or indigestion but I was convinced it was too early to tell :think:
Maybe it is blob wriggling around :lol:
They sort of feel in the middle and lower stomach/pelvis area...just random bubbles...sometimes just one and sometimes a few in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back