What the hells going on?????

Melly+2

Reaction score
I really thought movments were gonna get alot stronger after the first time but ive hardly heard a peep since, im getting fed up of waiting, i can hear loads of thumps on the doppler but nothing on the outside. Why is baby not making me feel any kicks. I feel like im never gonna feel like this is real :cry:

I think your worng Minda :talkhand: Lazy baby like its daddy :rotfl:

aye they dont stay sane for long, Hope acts like she son speed pretty much 24/7 shes mad :rotfl: and ive seen seed in her wlaker how the fook is she not tired at night

hey hun :wave:

i didnt feel Missy till late on, cant remember now, but it was only about a month or so (maybe bit longer!) i would say. your only 17 weeks so there is plenty of time to feel baby yet! :D x

I didn't feel either of my babies move till 17 weeks and even then it was the smallest movement and took a good few weeks to get strong enough to feel from the outside. Baby's making up for it now tho and seems to like my ribs as football practice!

I didn't feel the fluttery movements at all, just kicks from about 18 weeks. And even now I don't feel it as often as I thought I would.

I found out at my scan I've got an anterior placenta though, so that could be why.

I guess im just impatient and feel a bit duped as i felt hope quite strongly from 17 weeks, it just doesnt fee real, my last scan the baby didnt ;look like a baby so i dont fell like im bonding well :cry:

Mel&Bean said:
sept 11th, seems to be going so slow :(

Hunny that isnt long at all - it may seem long to you, i can remember waiting for my 20 week scan and it felt like forever, but it will come soon enough, you will see your LO on the screen (and probably by then even feel LO more!) and you will bond with him/her

:hug: xx

good news s far though not heard from the docs about my downs, spina bifida results and they said they would contact me if nothing is wrong :pray:

i didnt feel anything of mine until a couple of weeks ago so i wouldnt worry :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back