What do you think?

nurse_sarah

Reaction score
Well ladies I just thought I would update you and get some opinions, I have decided to test in 4 - 5 days!!!! :eek: My symptoms to date are as follows:

Boobs - have become increasingly sore, even working there way around to my ampits and they are so sensitive...just putting on a top hurts them

Tiredness - I have been really tired, was in bed at 8 last night and been wanting to have a sleep in the afternoons ( although I cant as I'm working).

Dizzy spells - I started having dizzy spells yesterday, it was such a strange feeling

Nausea - Really off my food at the moment, (which isn't like me) as I feel sick most of the day.

Cramping - Been having cramping pains, not as sore as AF but they are still there.

Peeing - Been peeing alot especially at night, having said that I normally pee alot :D

So what do you think ladies? Is this a good sign? I :pray: it is but dont want to get my hopes up :(

Hii Nurse Sarah, didn't want to read and run away, just wanted to say good luck when you test :pray:

Certainly sounds promising with all those symptoms. Good luck for when you test :pray:

Fingers crossed for when you test :D , good luck xx

good luck it does sound promising hope its not that your being too hopeful for symptoms and that you get your BFP :pray:

Thanks ladies your all so sweet. I know I am not imagining these symptoms and they cant be pms related as I AF doesnt arrive for another 9 days and been having these symptoms for a few days now. I think you just know sometimes dont you? Hardly managed my tea as I feel really sick, its horrible!!!!

I just bought first response test so I will be testing soon, cant wait :pray: please be a BFP.

xx

Good luck, I hope you get a bfp - it sounds really promising with so many symptoms. :hug:

Sounds good, the tiredness was the biggest giveaway for me last time.

Good luck testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back