too early???

fifi211

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
I'm new here and this is my first month of ttc. haven't been charting or anything just gonna wait and see what happens. i already have a little boy who is 4 1/2 but my memory has dimmed and can't really remember what symptoms i got when. anyway, i think i am about 5/6 dpo, and i have been having dizzy spells, nausea, not sore but sensitive bbs, mild cramps, backache and diarrea for last couple of mornings but just in the morning. in general feel really washed out and yacky, but surely this is all too early? anyway sorry for rambling but some advice would be welcome. thanks in advance,
Fiona x

Hi

Some women do start to feel symptoms very early on so you never know! The two week wait is a nightmare, isn't it? I'm about the same as you, about 5dpo and am a bit crampy down below, feeling very tired and have to rush to the loo every morning with a yucky tummy!

I have been feeling the same also. Very much the same. My 14th day of cycle was last tuesday.

My son is 5 next month, and I remember feeling symptoms from very early with him.

I love this forum. Makes me not feel alone.

Good luck to you both :) and fingers crossed! :D

Have had an awful day today. Got really bad back ache, just can't get comfortable. Have also been feeling really, really sick, i felt a bit like this yesterday but by dinnertime it had gone, today it has been constant, really feel like i could be sick. I am so so tired, i am doing a social science course at the moment and have an exam next week, have been trying to study and my eyes are closing, just can't concentrate. I also have my driving test next week and hope i am feeling better by then. Sorry for the moaning, just had to vent as hubby is working late and no one else here! :( Thanks for your replies, just wish i could know if i am coming down with something or if i'm gonna be celebrating! x

Sorry, meant to say good luck to you both too! :D

Cheers. I had a miscarriage in May (at 6 weeks) and I just can't help but compare my symptoms now to how I was feeling before the miscarriage. As well as the cramps, fatigue and dodgy tummy I have felt very warm for the last couple of days and have got the metallic taste in my mouth.

It's probably just wishful thinking but I did feel like this last time so maybe....just maybe!

Hope we all get our BFP soon so we can move to Tri 1!

Sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully this will be your BFP! I honestly can't really remember symptoms in my last pregnancy as we weren't actively trying, so I wasn't taking as much notice, and now I am probably taking too much notice! I feel like I am doubting myself all the time, I feel how I described but am putting it down to other things so as not to get my hopes up :roll:

Hi

Just thought ide wish you all good luck!!
Katrina

Oh, that's exciting!!! best of luck, girls!

I too feel cramps in my right side, and quite tired, but no nausea, or yucky taste in the mouth, etc... I have posted a question, as to how early can you feel like this, it's "6 days before testing" from my ticker, I don't know what to think!!! :wall: going mad!!!
OH and I decided to let things happen, but NOW WOULD BE LOVELY!!!!!!!!! :pray:

keep us informed, I will :wink:

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111