What do you miss?

coruscating17

Reaction score
A nice glass or 2 of wine!! I wasn't bothered until recently but now I feel so well again I would love a glass!

Being able to put my knickers and socks on without struggling to reach!!!

Last edited:
Sleeping on my tummy, infact I miss sleep full stop, fitting into my clothes and shoes, being able to walk more than 50 yards without hyperventilating, feeling like a hot chick :)

Tea!
I have gone totally off it since being pregnant and I always LOVED tea.
And raw seafood, prawns mussels, cockles etc. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sleeping on my tummy (wouldn't be as bad if I could actually get proper nights sleep on my side)
Spinning classes, burning loads of calories
Being able to walk the dog for longer without the desire to pee
Soft eggs
Proper coffee cos decaff just doesn't cut it lol

Think that's it lol

Smoking! I'm so proud of myself for stopping and whilst i'm pregnant there is no way i'd have one but I still miss it every day! I so need to change my mindset as it would be crazy to start again once LO is born. It's an awful stinky habit and it's great being a nice smelling non smoker...but I can't guarantee I won't start again once she's born! Why?!!! Cigarettes are the work of the devil!

I miss sleeping on my front too...and in general I miss sleep. I'm up at least 4-6 times to pee.

Oh and I miss S.E.X...hello sex drive, where are you? It's like gone with the wind!! xx

Smoking, soft eggs, cheese, cockles, tea, coffee, energy (as i no longer have any) and probably much more!

Sleep. Just one night without going to pee several times would be lovely!

Defo the sleeping on my tummy! Even turning in bed is difficult.
Being able to go out when I like without people worrying I'm gonna fall

defo a good nights sleep and a good wild night out, but i wouldnt change what ive got for the world x

chocolate mousse.. just been out for dinner and i ordered it and then realised i couldnt have it when it came so i gave it to my boyfriend

Tea!
I have gone totally off it since being pregnant and I always LOVED tea.
And raw seafood, prawns mussels, cockles etc. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Don't worry Jay.. I have always been a total tea bag but couldn't stand it until 2 weeks ago when I fancied a cuppa again finally and now I'm back to my normal 8 cupa a day :) Decaf obviously! You'll get your tea mojo back! X

Now you mention it, a nice chilled glass of wine would be lovely!!

Being able to sleep. Actually been able to buy decent clothes. Mr whippy ice cream and mcflurrys mmmmm

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Rach you can have mcflurry :)

I miss being comfortable in bed or when sitting or when standing erm actually all the time.

I also miss clothes, maternity clothes are horrendous I so want to go shopping for some nice clothes and some heals :)

Food I miss prawns and the odd glass of baileys obviously not together cause that's just wrong!!!

6 weeks whoop whoop (well for the prawns anyway lol) xx

I miss a nice cold vodka and coke :) plus missing having a cig but I'm defo not going back to smoking in June but I will defo be having a large vodka hehe! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back