What do you miss?

I miss runny egg sandwich and shopping with the girls and having a glass of vino or bottles I should say. On way back from hostpital Ive told OH i want a pizza hut goats cheese pizza and a caramel sundae for maccy d's!! X

I made chocolate mousse a few days ago, without eggs of course. But didn't eat any as I've gone off chocolate - is it the eggs in it that make u not want to eat it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it's because when you eat out you can't guarantee there won't be raw eggs in it. I bought some Tesco choc mousse, and although they aren't that great they are better than nothing!

Make ur own. Its really easy and my hubby thoroughly enjoyed the one I made :) x

chocolate mousse.. just been out for dinner and i ordered it and then realised i couldnt have it when it came so i gave it to my boyfriend

Why cant we eat chocolate mousse? Thats a new one to me.

I miss dippy eggs! and medium rare steaks - and alcohol.... :roll:

New to me too lol

I had chocolate mousse recently and when I remember to actually pick it up I will have it again lol

A good chicken dinner :( Ever since i got pregnant ive gone right off chicken..Im so gutted as before i was pregnant id love a good chicken dinner at my mums and now i cant stand it :(..Oh and chinese takeaway!, I dont usually go near that since it made me barf lol!

Oh and being weary of prawns is annoying, especially when you could really go for a good prawn pasta salad!..Arghh, roll on May lol!

Last edited:
You can eat prawns :) As long as they are cooked, which is when they are pink, so even cold prawns u can eat as long as they are pink..

Un-cooked prawns are like a browny colour, not sure why anyone would eat them un-cooked anyway lol..x

You can eat prawns :) As long as they are cooked, which is when they are pink, so even cold prawns u can eat as long as they are pink..

Un-cooked prawns are like a browny colour, not sure why anyone would eat them un-cooked anyway lol..x

Was not aware of this! Thanks :) x

I love prawns, I ate a few over xmas! They're fine!

I now miss being able to fasten my pants!! And lay in bed without needing to go to the toilet because I'm in pain needing a poo! haha! :blush:

I miss my clothes, I really want to buy some jeans on-line, but I don't know what size I will be after the baby. I am not pushing myself tol lose the weight.

Sex, I really miss that. I just don't want it.

I've been eating prawns. Midwife said to avoid them but DOH website says they are fine as long as cooked through x

I miss rare steak and for the first time during the pregnancy I missed a glass of wine. I know it's safe to have 1 unit but I'm stating off alcohol completely

I miss looking good :(

I look like crap now, even when I'm done up, I look manky and fat! *huff* x

I miss looking good :(

I look like crap now, even when I'm done up, I look manky and fat! *huff* x

I felt like that until about 2 weeks ago...my hair looked greasy, I had bad skin etc, but in the past 2 weeks I seem to have come good again! And starting to look slightly pregnant instead of just fat now I think

Roll on the day that happens to me!! X

Energy & looking nice as above! doesn't matter what I wear I feel rubbish! Haven't even bothered with make up lately seems like a waste of time if i look horrible anyway!

As Im not a coffee or tea drinker im not missing it however I am a big fan of fizzy juice which I have massively cut out big style....have found that sprite, 7up an caffeine free coke surprisingly dont have caffeine so if i feel i nd a fix i drink them tho have had one bottle of lucozade an the odd drinks of caffinated drinks

what im missing the most is garlic mayo from the kebab shop next door even though it looks shop bought I am not risking it but oh how i miss it its sooooo good

and more importantly i have no sex drive at all or if i do its for a very short time and i really am trying to as my poor hubby is deprived :(

I would like a glass of wine, but I never really wanted to drink before baby, always was the one driving. But for some reason I really want a glass of white wine.

I think I have been really bad, as I haven't given up fizzy drinks at all. Please don't tell me my baby is going to be massive because I have been drinking coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back