What do you miss?

And runny eggs...it almost breaks my heart having to pop the yolk in the frying pan! I know you aren't meant to eat prawns but I've had them a couple of times and just made sure they are well cooked. It's definitely the glass of wine that is starting to kill me! x

Riding!!! I can,t wait to get back on a horse, it,s killing me not being able to xx

Tea!

I have gone totally off it since being pregnant and I always LOVED tea.

And raw seafood, prawns mussels, cockles etc. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Don't worry Jay.. I have always been a total tea bag but couldn't stand it until 2 weeks ago when I fancied a cuppa again finally and now I'm back to my normal 8 cupa a day :) Decaf obviously! You'll get your tea mojo back! X

I hope ur right! Each time my mum was preggers she went off tea and couldn't drink it again til we were a couple of days old!
I want to want a cuppa, I just can't stomach it.
Right not DH is sitting gulping away at his tea and I'm so jealous sitting here with my ice water lol x

Rach you can have mcflurry :)

Are you sure? I thought that because it came out of a nozzle, it was best to not have it due to listeria in case they don't clean their equipment properly? Just like with Mr Whippy ice cream from ice cream vans?

I hope I'm right, otherwise I've been depriving myself for nearly 9 months for nothing!!! :(

ive had a mc flurry and been fine lol.
i miss wearing my corsets, i miss being comfortable in bed, not so bothered about getting the actual sleep just the ability to get comfy would do lol.
i do miss smoking but i wont be starting again after 9 months of not having a single one i wont be able to justify spending that much money on a terrible habit again lol

I miss the comfyness in bed too. Same as u bev, not bothered about the sleep it's the inability to get comfy :(

I miss a big glass of ice cold fat coke, seafood and sushi. I used to love smoked salmon and advocado hand rolls from Yo Sushi. I know that if it's been frozen first then you can have it, but I don't want to risk it.

Hmmm drooling just thinking about it
Xx

Today I really missed Broccoli and Stilton Soup!

OH had some for lunch and it smelled sooooooo good. I wan't sure if I could have it cuz it would be heated through which should kill off any nasties (?) but thought I had better play it safe so went with pea and ham.

But it smelled soooooooooooooooooooooooo good...

XX

The main thing I miss is energy!! I seem to have dropped to zero now, I used to go to the gym, hit a 1 and a half hour spin class and it wouldn't phase me.... Now walking up the stairs at work is an effort!! The last thing I want to do at the end of a day at work is go to the gym. So my little cross trainer at home is serving me quite well x

Last edited:
I miss smoking so bad. I know it's a bad habit, but I only smoked a couple of roll ups a day and quitting for my baby is not a big deal at all, but I miss that little bit at the end of the day.

I also miss running! Usually go running 5 times a week and I can't wait to get back into that again so badly! Will be gutted if this LO ends up coming via section again as will have to wait even longer to get back into it!

Think they are the two main things really. There's not much else tbh, I don't drink often as it makes me so ill. And everything else I enjoy is defo still doable!

The main thing I miss is energy!! I seem to have dropped to zero now, I used to go to the gym, hit a 1 and a half hour spin class and it wouldn't phase me.... Now walking up the stairs at work is an effort!! The last thing I want to do at the end of a day at work is go to the gym. So my little cross trainer at home is serving me quite well x

Wow! A black belt in karate and a kick ass gym bunny. I'm defo coming to you post pregnancy for some work out advice xx

I miss Brussels Pate, why is it that when you really can;t have something you reaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy want it :)

Wow! A black belt in karate and a kick ass gym bunny. I'm defo coming to you post pregnancy for some work out advice xx

Haha!! Well here's hoping I get my energy back when bub arrives! xx:dance:

A lovely runny poached egg, my hubby was sat eating one the other day and it looked soooooo good, and im only seven weeks,7 more months of no poached eggs!

Not missing much more at the mo, but sure there will be others to come!

A lovely runny poached egg, my hubby was sat eating one the other day and it looked soooooo good, and im only seven weeks,7 more months of no poached eggs!

This is something I miss too, and I'll tell you now - it doesn't get easier! :(

chocolate mousse.. just been out for dinner and i ordered it and then realised i couldnt have it when it came so i gave it to my boyfriend

Why cant we eat chocolate mousse? Thats a new one to me.

I miss dippy eggs! and medium rare steaks - and alcohol.... :roll:

I made chocolate mousse a few days ago, without eggs of course. But didn't eat any as I've gone off chocolate - is it the eggs in it that make u not want to eat it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back