What are you looking most forward to wearing?

Jadie

Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering what you have missed wearing the most while you have had those baby bumps?

I mainly miss my heels and jeans!

(just found the boots I brought about two weeks ago, looking lonely and unworn!)

Jadie

i want my figure hugging jeans back :( want to look down and see what shoes im actually wearing without having to lean forward or hold foot out in front of me :( ooh and nice sexy undies instead of big pants and horrible bras and my satin pjs instead of frumpy stretchy ones high heel boots instead of trainers
:cry: i feel so frumpy xxxxxxxxxx

I was at the midwifes on monday, waiting for my turn when a pregnant lady came sat near us!

She looked lovely, she was still wearing nice materity clothes that still fit her!!!!

I felt such a mess next to her, I did not realise how vain I was untill I got pregnant and cant wear what I want!

Any way, she went into the midwife and my MIL turns to me and says, What a pretty woman she was!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think every pg woman thinks they look mingin towards the end but we still look gorgeous cos we're cooking a little baba!

I found that i really let myself go when i finished work - i haven't worn makeup since Feb 3rd (bar Valentines day!!)

I can't wait to wear underwired bras, (although thats gonna be put off if breastfeeding is successful..) killer heels, hipster jeans and clingy tops (providing that i don't have too much of a jelly belly - fingers crossed!!)

And i'm going blonde as soon as this LO is out - dunno bout anyone else but my usual shiny chestnut locks now make me look drull and frumpy!

xxx

Mine has to be nice underwear, thats a thong. I cant wait to get rid of these big pants!!!

I don't care as long as its not maternity!!

I'm reeeeeally looking forward to being able to shave my legs properly and do something to my bikini line, way out of control now :shock:

I can't wait until I can lay on my tummy in bed

I can't wait until I can bend over properly

I can't wait until I don't have to pee every 2 seconds.

I can't wait until I can role over in bed with some sort of dignity!

I can't wait until I can get out of the car without needing a harness and fork lift truck to help me - same goes for getting out the bath!

I can't wait to share a bed with my DH again ( he left ages ago!! :( )

I can't wait until I can walk at speed again instead of going slower than a snail!

I can't wait until I can walk further than 200 yards before my back and groin decide they are going to kill me!

Can you tell I just can't wait!!!!!! :lol:

lil hipster jeans and tight vest showin of my tanned toned belly???

(wishfull thinking)????????

hey ladies! i agree with someone (sorry forgot name) that just because you're pg you look great!!
i'm not saying i want to go back to before because i love having my baby but sometimes i look back on the pregnancy and wish i still had a bump

and to be honest i'm nowhere near going back to my old clothes. i tried jeans on the other day and though i pulled them up fine i couldnt close them!! :( i used to have a fantastic figure (i modelled) and i have already lost all the weight i will lose without exercising, but my old trousers are still no good, its quite depressing. plus i dont feel like dressing up 1) because no time and 2) because i'd leak milk or be dribbled on (just like now) and its not exactly attractive :lol:

i know it will come back with time, all i want to say is you prob all look fantastic anyway! :) :)

*missed jeans more than anything during pg*

I'm still wearing thongs, does everyone else know something i dont, arent we meant to wear them?

No not at all, I just thought mine looked disgusting as I got bigger, and they started to get uncomfortable as I tried to wear them under my bump!!

Dont thinnk I am looking forard to anything in particular, just to have a better choice lol. oh and the satisfaction of not struggling when your gettinng ready! Sounding like a crazy rapist to put your socks onn isnt the most attractive I can be! lol

v11kae said:
Sounding like a crazy rapist to put your socks onn isnt the most attractive I can be! lol

Oh you just made me laugh so much LO is going crazy and i think i may even have peed a bit- know exactly what you mean!!

Ditto to thongs and sleeping on my tummy - can't wait!

Also, nearly forgot i was pg last night and went to fully launch myself on top of hubby just for a laugh. Thank God sense got the better of me - that and the fact that 2 and a half stone makes me as quick as an slug with piles...

xxx

my jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have done the same thing, Pips, can put them on, but can't close them!!! And just like you, I have already lost 10kg, which is half of what I put on, and it's not enough!!!! I still have a bit of a belly, all wobbly and horrible...my skin is all too big for my tummy so it looks horrible!
And no time for exercising yet! everytime Maheen gives me some time, I rush to my bed to sleep! (unless I have all the household stuff to do, of course!)

Nikki, lol!!! I could have written approx.the same list!!! esp. sleeping on my tummy! because of my stiches, I just start now to feel myself again, and feel more comfy in bed now!

Last Saturday I went to town with my mum before she left for France again, and managed to buy a pair of trousers at BHS, on sale at £5!!! good bargain :wink: But it was a size 14 when I used to be a 10 or 12!!! (well, 6 years ago, I was a 8!!! :shock: ) I wold not have spent more money for something I hope I won't wear for too long! :?

mel xx

Nicki...is youur ticker broken???? you seem to have been PG ages, sorry im sure you didnt wanna hear that?!
My OH bought me some gorgeous jeans 4 xmas for after bubs, i can just get them on and fastened, but just gotta loose the lower flabby belly, think its still pretty swollen from c section tho, and cant exercise yet :(
im 8ls lighter than pre preg :D god knows how!!
I wore my thongs all thru my PG, and found them soooo cumfy!
wont be long now girls, xxxxx

My Ted Baker jeans and stilettos and a coat that fastens up properly!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back