what do you guys think of...

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
dexter dahl coupland?
the dahl is after roald dahl (otherhalf is an english lit student lol).
we were originally gunna go with
dexter cobain coupland
but people are sayin kurt cobains not a good role model, and im seeing their point. so dahl??
x

I like it!
I was thinking Dexter if its a boy, but if I'm honest, it would be after Dexter the serial killer, cuz I adore that show, and that put hubby off lol.

I like names that not many other people have, and that's definitely a one of a kind name! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was going to use dexter if we had a boy so I love it!

Love Dexter, but don't think Dexter Dahl sounds right?! But if you guys like it that is all that matters! xxxx

I like Dexter, great unusual name, isnt dahl hindi for lentil? As Maria says, if you like Dahl thats all that matters and your reason makes complete sense.

xx

dexter reminds me of the geekyboy off home & away. Yes , sadly I watch it and love it lol

My friend LOVES the name Dexter and it's not common so I think it's a good choice! :) x

hahaha jayjay!!!! i wasnt gunna admit it on here, but dexter will be named after the show too!! me and my otherhalf both LOVE it. literally itching for season 7 right now after watching all of season 6 online haha. but yeah, we do just love the name!

thanks for the honesty on 'dahl' guys.. back to the drawing board we go!! =P xx

Lmao!! I wish I hadn't told hubby where I got the idea for the name cuz I think he might have liked it otherwise.
I was watching it the other night and I could feel my baby move LOADS while it was on. So either LO is a fan of the show already, or its a little serial killer in the making lol x

im hoping its just a fan of the show.... ;)
just keep saying the name and hope that your hubby comes round!
x

Love, love, love Dexter! The name and the show! What an ending eh guys.. can not wait for the next series to start! xx

Love, love, love Dexter! The name and the show! What an ending eh guys.. can not wait for the next series to start! xx

Please don't say any more about the ending!! Lol. I'm a wee bit behind and playing catch up atm. X

our lips are sealed!! let us know when your done so we can hear your reaction! haha xxx

Yes do let us know! I thought maybe not everyone had caught up, that's why I just said 'the ending' ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back