missing my otherhalf...

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys! im from glasgow and otherhalf is from manchester, but both live in dundee due to university! (although i dont go anymore, he still does). so now that its the christmas holidays we have to spend some time apart. hes home in manchester for 9 days. and im in glasgow. we live together so were used to seeing each other everyday. so its just so difficult. i didnt wanna be away from him at all. but we figured next year the baby will be here, and we cant be in two places at once, so one of our families will miss out on our company on christmas. so this year for the last time weve went out seperate ways to be as fair as we can on our families. but now i just wish id put myself first and went with him. i miss him so much. emotions are hard enough to deal with during pregnancy as it is. but missing him has just made it so much harder. literally crying on the phone to him everyday. 9 days apart might not seem like much to other people, but to me it feels like the end of the world lol. not really a point in this thread really. just feeling kind of sad and lonely. think i might have a wee touch of the winter blues! :( xx

Awww hun i know how you feel. Id hate hate hate to spend christmas especially apart from the OH. Me and him are inseperable :D. Just think about how happy youll be when you will see eachother again, i know that doesnt stop the heart from yearning but im sure it will cheer you up when your missing him. I hope these days fly by for you and your with your oh as soon as can be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back