What do you think of these wallpapers?

I quite like the numbers one too. Notonthehighstreet.com has quite a good selection but they're not cheap either. I keep toying with the idea of getting a name one...when we finally decide on a name :)

I quite like the numbers one too. Notonthehighstreet.com has quite a good selection but they're not cheap either. I keep toying with the idea of getting a name one...when we finally decide on a name :)

there's some gorgeous stuff on that site! thanks :) xx

I know, you could spend hours buying all sorts of stuff!

I love this, sorry can't get the link as I'm on phone but it's on bay and wouldn't take a lot of finding :)

You can have what colour you want too :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314683056.186433.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314683056.186433.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
that's lovely :) there are a few of those types of things around, im gonna keep lookin xx

pic bevg?

u can get gorg wall art on ebay xx

i'll take a pic and upload it tomorrow after my scan since i'll be sorting pics n stuff out anyway lol

SAM_0260.jpg

SAM_0261.jpg

SAM_0258.jpg

there ya go

Really like the letters one. I'm going to do the wall stickers thing - have butterflies and flowers on two walls in our bedroom and love it - took an age to do, but looks good. Bought mine from Ebay and didn't work out too expensive. I like the idea of being able to peel them off when we get bored of them without too much inconvenience!

ducks, baby will soon look at it and you can look for the ducks together at bedtime, will last you till he 5/6 at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back