What do you think of these female celebs?

little*red

Reaction score
what are people opinions on these 3 celebs?

1. Paris Hilton
2. Victoria Beckham
3. Katie Price aka Jordan

these are my opinions:

Paris - I hate women who celebrate acting dumb,and encourage young girls to do it because its 'cute'. i dont want to sound like a hardcore feminist or anything but it doesnt really help women try to been seen as equals to men when their acting like a 12year old when they are 25, does it :roll: .

Victoria - Im undecided about her, behind closed doors she seems like a really nice women and a wondeful wife and mother but when you add the whole brand beckham thing it makes her look like a twat when she's pouting and posing.

Jordan - I think she is a wonderful mother and wife, but i cant help but think she loves to tell people about the hardships in her life, i mean she runs to the mags with a story everytime somthing happens to her peter or the kids. fair enough shes done well by marketing herself as a glamour model but i think its wrong that she sells stories about her kids, some things should just be kept private.

:D

I'm not too keen on any of the above :? Infact Paris should be shot :evil:

I admire celeb mums like sophie ellis bextor and gwen steffani!!!

Victoria Beckham is just vile! Paris Hilton is too.

Paris Hilton :puke: :puke: :puke:

Mrs Beckham, the jury's still out. I agree she seems like a really nice person and she's definitely a good mum, but WHY WON'T SHE SMILE????? She always looks so bloody miserable it makes me want to slap her! If I was married to THAT man, you'd never get the grin off my face!! :rotfl:

Katie Price - well I don't get all these mags and reality TV programmes that you get to see, but from what I've seen of her, she's OK. I admire her for what she's achieved, but I have no idea what kind of a person she really is.......

PARIS - Just bloody pointless IMO

VICTORIA - Too wrapped up in her appearance and far too skinny, Im glad she doesnt have any daughters cos she's certainly no role model for young girls.

JORDAN - I actually like Jordan, I think she's independent and devoted to her kids. She got everything she owns by working hard for it and I admire that. One thing I've always said though, and I'll say it again, is that I don't think she's pretty at all without make up on. She looks stunning when she's all made up for photoshoot and stuff but without all the slap I honestly dont see the attraction (well, apart from the obvious things that make her appealing to men :roll: :lol: )

paris i like her i'v got her book!

katie price/jordan i like her i'v got her book too! (the first one)
although shes less interesting now shes with peter andre.

victoria beckham/posh i used to like her and was gonna buy her book, but she bugs a bit how she lies all the time ("my boobs are real, i dont have an eating disorder" -yeah whatever!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back