what do you do with your 1 year old?

Amy_J

Reaction score
what kind of activities do you do with your 1 year old?? i cant help feeling hes bored and i dont know what to do with him!! he runs all over the house and i spend most of the day trying to find him!lol i read books to him even tho he doesnt seem interested! we go to playgroup twice a week which he enjoys. he has loads of toys but would rather play with shoes or my hairbrush etc! i make sure i talk to him loads even when im dusting or go to the loo lol.... my days seem sooo long and boring! he is quite content plaing alone and exploring all over the house but i feel like i should be doing more things with him!!!help! i need ideas!!! thx xoxo

Park, swings, Noa just love being in the buggy looking at ppl when I do shopping. We go singing, swimming, we play loads of hide and seek at home!

I sing to mine all day :lol: sometimes nursery rymthes and sometimes pop!

Games with actions..pat-a-cake, row the boat, 5 little duckies :oooo: (my hard image is slipping :lol: )

Just talking to them and playing and interacting with them, my little man loves stories and gigles when I do the expression parts of the books :)

Just getting down on the floor with them and being with them is enough :)

Have you tried introducing him to colouring with crayons or cornflour mixed with water (obviously on a wipe clean floor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back