help with bottle feeding

meggymum

Reaction score
i need some advice.
i am going back to work next week, my LO is 4 months old and still exclusively breast feeding. I will be expressing off for him during the day, but i have tried to feed him from a bottle over the last couple of days so he gets used to it, but he doesnt like it and just screams. i dont think he likes the taste of the teat but i dont know what to do about it. I am trying not to give in and give him my breast but i hate to see him so distressed. any ideas?

help!

They usually say get someone else to feed with the bottle as he's used to getting boob from you, other than that I think it's just keep trying to be honest, unless you want to spend a fortune trying lots of different bottles!

Although I'm sure I've read on here some girls moving onto cups as babies wouldn't take bottles x

I agree with Tinks, LO will smell the milk off you, it would be better off for someone else to try.

And I also have heard ppl talk about sippy cups, duno if it worked or not.

Good luck
:)

What bottles have you tried? A few mum i know had success with the breastflow bottles after trying all the others x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My LO would only take certain teats after i finished breastfeeding so trying a few different ones might help? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back