What Do You Call Your Little One?

MissyRee

Reaction score
Hey girls, just abit of fun here. Just wondering what you call your LO's? And how you came up with the name?
(Either a little nickname or their proper name if you've picked there name already!)

We call our little fella Bumpy :lol: he has been called Bumpy since we found out i was pregnant as i wrote 'Bumpy' instead of 'Bump' to a friend and thought it sounded cute like a Mr.Men character or something lol x

We always knew Clark would be Clark and halfway through my pregnancy my sister started calling him Clackers and it stuck!!

He was Pip as that is what OH though he looked like on the first scan at 6 weeks!
Now he is Little Wiggle! Because, lol , he does little wiggles :D

Our's is Peanut because it looked like a little peanut at the first scan! Really has stuck, will struggle to call it it's real name when it comes. :lol:

Ours is Whitey.

When I was about 5-6 weeks we went to see Gunther Von Haagens Bodyworld exhibition and they had real featus at the same stage which were little white blobs. So it got called Whitey.

at the moment im calling mine jelly baby because it looked like one in my last scan :)

Our little girl thats 3 is called Georgie but we always call her Porgie or Pie!

Our little girl thats due in November is nicked named Twink. (twinkle)

So thats why my username is Pie & Twink!

Aww lovely names girls, really interesting seeing what everyone else's LO's are called and why!! :D x

Was" Jelly-tot", but now Im showing its the highly original "Bump"!! :lol:

was baby blob as thats what it looked like at the 8 week scan, but now just baby... how boring!

Claire x

Ours is called the co-worker!
The day I found out I was PG I rang my sister in a panic and because her two daughters were within earshot of the phonecall we didn't want them to twig so my sister referred to it as the co-worker and it stuck!
Poor thing!
xhels

Ours is 'baby beany' because thats what he/she looked like on our first scan at about 9weeks.

when im talking to tsrangers/collegues and friends I say bubs/bump/devil spawn (when she is making me ill)/this one (refered to with a point to my bump)

We usually call her by what she will be called when she comes out (which is Esme) when its OH/DS Im talking with.

mines Junior..

as me and OH didnt want to say it, or she or he as we didnt know sex, so we called it Junior.. will be wierd calling him by his name when born xx

We usually just stick to baby, except when OH talks directly to my belly when he calls it peanut. (I know it can't hear yet but tell OH that :roll: it's kind of sweet though :D )

before we knew what we were having we called him Lumpa and i was Umpa, now we call him Jake!

We used peanut for ours too because that is exactly what he looked like on his first scan!!

Mine has been reffered to as Humpty - due to the delicateness of early pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back